Hayward Aqua Trol RJ Salt Chlorine Generator System
- For all residential above-ground pools up to 20,000 gallons
- "RJ" models mount the cell directly to the return jet(on the outside of the pool)
- Includes control box, salt cell, union connections, and adapters
- Seven diagnostic indicators
- 24-hour timer
- Digital interface with diagnostic indicators
- Easy-to-read salt display
- Straight blade 120V/15A line cord/receptacle
- Includes 3’ power cord with standard 115v plug, 15’ cord from power supply to in pool unit
- Automatically cleans the cell by periodically reversing polarity
- Patented Turbo Cell for maximum efficiency and flow rate
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
The Aqua Trol also has an integral time clock for control of the pool filtration pump. Since many above ground pools already have a single electrical outlet for the filter pump, the Aqua Trol is designed with an outlet (timer controlled) for the filter pump to plug into, the Aqua Trol then plugs into the original outlet the filter pump was using. The savings on chlorine and electrical power alone (if the pump was previously running 24 hours), will have the Aqua Trol paying for itself in just a few short years. The Aqua Trol system typically installs in less than 30 minutes and is very easy to operate.
Brand / ManufacturerFor over 80-years, Hayward has been helping pool owners enjoy the pleasures of pool ownership by manufacturing cutting edge, technologically advanced pool equipment worldwide. Hayward strive's to ensure that your Totally Hayward System operates at maximum efficiency all season long. Hayward's goal is that at the end of the day, your only concern is to turn your equipment on and off. Hayward provides the latest in pool pumps, filters, heaters, cleaners, controls, lighting, and salt chlorination.
Support / Downloads
Review by John on May 21, 2020
Couldn't be any easier to start up, no leaks. I wish there were more instructions on the dial for percentage of chlorine but I'll figure it out. I had the dial too high and the chlorine is through the roof so I shut off the chlorinating until it comes down. Other than that i'll see how the season goes.
Review by Robin on May 16, 2018
The control box went on the blink during the first year of use. The fitting leaks and I'm so frustrated with this system!
Review by Patricia Hencely on Apr 2, 2018
I wish I had know how short the cord was since it isn't long enough to ready four feet to the outlet we had installed. Other than that no complaints.