Hayward H-Series 135K BTU Natural Gas Above Ground Heater
- 135,000 BTU heater for above ground pools of all types and sizes
- Compatible for use with swimming pools utilizing a saltwater system
- Electronic, hot surface ignition for total control and automatic operation
- Intuitive Electronic Panel with digital display with easy to use controls
- Revolutionary induced draft technology ensures optimum heating and all-weather performance, even in high wind situations
- Reduced emissions design provides environment-friendly heating
- Exclusive "Totally Managed" cupro nickel heat exchanger water flow for energy and operation cost savings
- Cupro nickel heat exchanger is standard for exceptional protection against corrosion
- Cool-to-the-touch cabinet surface temperature ensures worry-free use.
- Includes 3’ power cord with standard 120v plug
- Heater must be installed below an altitude of 2000 feet
- 1- year limited manufacturer's warranty on parts only (No Labor)
- Total outside dimensions of heater: Length: 29 1/2", Width: 21 1/2", Height: 22 1/2"
Get the most from your swimming season with the 135,000 BTU Natural Gas Heater from Hayward. Now you can swim longer into the evening hours, earlier in the spring and later in the fall. The Hayward 135,000 BTU Natural Gas Heater for above ground pools combines state-of-the-art technology with ease of operation and superior performance. Electronic display with intuitive controls for an easy to use experience. The Hayward heater features an electronic, hot surface ignition system, the Hayward heater provides 135,000 BTU input, while delivering 82% thermal efficiency and quick heating. No pilot light equals no hassle! An integral induced draft system makes this heater impervious to high wind situations. A Cupro-Nickel heat exchanger offers excellent protection against corrosion. Engineered “totally managed” water flow reduces pump run time for heating, low NOx emissions, greater thermal efficiency for less impact to the environment. And a simple plug-in 120 volt electric cord is provided for simple installation.
Brand / ManufacturerHayward's objective is to make your pool experience worry and hassle-free. That's why their equipment is engineered to last and work smart at keeping your pool sparkling clean and trouble free. For over 80-years, Hayward Advanced Pool Equipments been helping pool owners enjoy the pleasures of pool ownership by manufacturing cutting edge, technologically advanced pool equipment worldwide. They strive to ensure that your Totally Hayward™ System operates at maximum efficiency all season long. Hayward's goal is that at the end of the day, your only concern is to turn your equipment on and off. Whether you are trying to create the perfect backyard environment, reduce operating and maintenance costs through the ease of wireless controls, Hayward is your single source solution. Hayward's products include a complete line of technologically advanced pumps, filters, heaters, heat pumps, automatic pool cleaners, lighting, controls and salt chlorine generators—high-quality components engineered to work together to keep your pool at its best. Hayward aims to take the worry out of pool ownership by developing products that are efficient, require little maintenance and add value to your investment. Residential Pool Products Hayward Pool Products, a division of Hayward Industries, Inc., is headquartered in Berkeley Heights, New Jersey; Hayward designs, manufactures and markets the Totally Hayward® System, a complete line of residential pool equipment including pumps, filters, heating, cleaners, sanitization, automation, lighting, safety and energy solutions. Commercial Pool Products Hayward Commercial Aquatics, a division of Hayward Industries, Inc., delivers pool professionals technologically advanced, commercial products to keep their facilities and businesses running smoothly. Hayward Commercial Aquatics offers direct access to a dedicated team of commercial representatives in their Rockville, MD headquarters as well as to their field based team. Pool professionals and operators can count on continued support from people who know how quality products, prompt service and ready supply affect the smooth running of a business.
Support / Downloads