Hayward Perflex EC40 D.E. Filter System 1-HP Power-Flo Pump
- Ideal for above ground pools up to 24' round and 15'x30' oval
- Hayward EC40 D.E filter system includes filter tank, pressure gauge, 1-HP Power-Flo pump, filter base, union connection, (2)1 1/2" x 6' filter hoses, hose adapters, hose clamps, and backwash valve.
- Captures all dirt, removing microscopic dust and pollen as small as one micron.
- Easy access clamp assembly.
- Pump-to-filter union connection provides simple installation and winterization
- Effective filtration area 20 sq ft.
- D.E required 4lbs.
- Flow rate of 40 gallons per minute or 19,200 gallons in 8 hours.
- Includes 6' power cord with standard 115V plug
- 1-year limited manufacturer's Warranty
- Made in the U.S.A. by Hayward Pool Products
- Approximate outside dimensions: Length: 26", Width: 17", Height: 30"
The Hayward EC40 D.E filter system provides superior water clarity and simple maintenance at an economical price. D.E. filters use a fine white powder (Diatomaceous Earth) to capture all dirt, removing microscopic dust and pollen as small as one micron. Quality, value, dependability and sparkling clear pool water are the Hayward Perflex system trademarks.
There are no reviews for this product.