Hayward Perflex EC40 D.E Filter System 1-HP Power-Flo Pump
- Ideal for above ground pools up to 24' round and 15'x30' oval
- Hayward EC40 D.E filter system includes filter tank, pressure gauge, 1-HP Power-Flo pump, filter base, union connection, (2)1 1/2" x 6' filter hoses, hose adapters, hose clamps, and backwash valve.
- Captures all dirt, removing microscopic dust and pollen as small as one micron.
- Easy access clamp assembly.
- Pump-to-filter union connection provides simple installation and winterization
- Effective filtration area 20 sq ft.
- D.E required 4lbs. (not included)
- Flow rate of 40 gallons per minute or 19,200 gallons in 8 hours (Pump flow rate is 60gpm)
- Includes 6' power cord with standard 115V plug
- Pump Amperage: 11 Amps
- 1HP Power-Flo pump (.85 THP)
- WEF (Weighted Energy Factor): 3.8 (3,800 gallons pumped per kWh)
- 1-year limited manufacturer's Warranty
- Made in the U.S.A. by Hayward Pool Products
- Approximate outside dimensions: Length: 26", Width: 17", Height: 30"
- Filter Systems, pumps and replacement motors that are single speed and one (1) TOTAL HP or greater cannot be sold, offered for sale, or installed in a residential pool for filtration use in California, Title 20 CCR sections 1601-1609.
The Hayward EC40 D.E filter system provides superior water clarity and simple maintenance at an economical price. D.E. filters use a fine white powder (Diatomaceous Earth) to capture all dirt, removing microscopic dust and pollen as small as one micron. Quality, value, dependability and sparkling clear pool water are the Hayward Perflex system trademarks.
Brand / ManufacturerHayward's objective is to make your pool experience worry and hassle-free. That's why their equipment is engineered to last and work smart at keeping your pool sparkling clean and trouble free. For over 80-years, Hayward Advanced Pool Equipments been helping pool owners enjoy the pleasures of pool ownership by manufacturing cutting edge, technologically advanced pool equipment worldwide. They strive to ensure that your Totally Hayward™ System operates at maximum efficiency all season long. Hayward's goal is that at the end of the day, your only concern is to turn your equipment on and off. Whether you are trying to create the perfect backyard environment, reduce operating and maintenance costs through the ease of wireless controls, Hayward is your single source solution. Hayward's products include a complete line of technologically advanced pumps, filters, heaters, heat pumps, automatic pool cleaners, lighting, controls and salt chlorine generators—high-quality components engineered to work together to keep your pool at its best. Hayward aims to take the worry out of pool ownership by developing products that are efficient, require little maintenance and add value to your investment. Residential Pool Products Hayward Pool Products, a division of Hayward Industries, Inc., is headquartered in Berkeley Heights, New Jersey; Hayward designs, manufactures and markets the Totally Hayward® System, a complete line of residential pool equipment including pumps, filters, heating, cleaners, sanitization, automation, lighting, safety and energy solutions. Commercial Pool Products Hayward Commercial Aquatics, a division of Hayward Industries, Inc., delivers pool professionals technologically advanced, commercial products to keep their facilities and businesses running smoothly. Hayward Commercial Aquatics offers direct access to a dedicated team of commercial representatives in their Rockville, MD headquarters as well as to their field based team. Pool professionals and operators can count on continued support from people who know how quality products, prompt service and ready supply affect the smooth running of a business.
Support / Downloads