Hayward Perflex EC50 D.E Filter System 1.5HP Power-Flo Pump
- Ideal for above ground pools up to 33' round and 21'x43' oval
- Hayward EC50 D.E filter system includes filter tank, pressure gauge, 1.5-HP Power-Flo pump, filter base, union connection, (2)1 1/2" x 6' filter hoses, hose adapters, hose clamps, and backwash valve.
- Captures all dirt, removing microscopic dust and pollen as small as two microns
- Easy access clamp assembly.
- Pump-to-filter union connection provides simple installation and winterization
- Effective filtration area 25 sq ft.
- D.E required 5lbs
- Flow rate of 50 gallons per minute or 24,000 gallons in 8 hours.
- Includes 6' power cord with standard 115V plug
- Pump Amperage: 12 Amps
- 1-year limited manufacturer's Warranty
- Made in the U.S.A. by Hayward Pool Products
- Approximate outside dimensions: Length: 26", Width: 17", Height: 33 3/4"
The Hayward EC50 D.E filter system provides superior water clarity and simple maintenance at an economical price. D.E. filters use a fine white powder (Diatomaceous Earth) to capture all dirt, removing microscopic dust and pollen as small as one micron. Quality, value, dependability and sparkling clear pool water are the Hayward Perflex system trademarks.
Brand / ManufacturerFor over 80-years, Hayward has been helping pool owners enjoy the pleasures of pool ownership by manufacturing cutting edge, technologically advanced pool equipment worldwide. Hayward strive's to ensure that your Totally Hayward System operates at maximum efficiency all season long. Hayward's goal is that at the end of the day, your only concern is to turn your equipment on and off. Hayward provides the latest in pool pumps, filters, heaters, cleaners, controls, lighting, and salt chlorination.
Support / Downloads
Review by Kevin on Jun 10, 2016 Verified Purchase
My sand filter pump blew up, and I could not have been happier. The DE filter is a thousands times better and I could not find another company with a better price than the Pool Factory. They delivered within 3 days of online purchase. Awesome
Review by Ryan on May 27, 2014 Verified Purchase
This is the second time I have purchased this set up in 5 years. I didn't winterize before the first freeze and lost them both. I could have gone with other options, but this system works great! If you just want to shock once a week and maybe vac, this takes care of everything else. Always crystal clear water.