Hayward Power-Flo LX Pump 1.5 HP - Vertical Discharge SP1580X15
- Easily adapts to most above ground sand filters
- High performance motor & stainless steel shaft
- Heat resistant double-sized seal for long motor life
- Drain plug for easy maintenance
- Clear strainer cover for easy viewing of trapped debris
- 1 1/2" female threaded inlet and outlet ports
- Includes 6' power cord with standard 115V plug
- Pump Amperage: 12 Amps
- 1.5HP Power-Flo pump (1.1 THP)
- WEF (Weighted Energy Factor): 3.9 (3,900 gallons pumped per kWh)
- 1-year limited manufacturer's Warranty
- Made in the U.S.A. by Hayward Pool Products
- Pumps and replacement motors that are single speed and one (1) TOTAL HP or greater cannot be sold, offered for sale, or installed in a residential pool for filtration use in California, Title 20 CCR sections 1601-1609.
The Power-Flo LX 1.5HP pump is designed for the rigors of above ground and semi-inground swimming pools. Combining durable, corrosion-proof construction with advanced features and options, the Power-Flo LX pump sets the standard for value and performance.
Brand / ManufacturerHayward's objective is to make your pool experience worry and hassle-free. That's why their equipment is engineered to last and work smart at keeping your pool sparkling clean and trouble free. For over 80-years, Hayward Advanced Pool Equipments been helping pool owners enjoy the pleasures of pool ownership by manufacturing cutting edge, technologically advanced pool equipment worldwide. They strive to ensure that your Totally Hayward™ System operates at maximum efficiency all season long. Hayward's goal is that at the end of the day, your only concern is to turn your equipment on and off. Whether you are trying to create the perfect backyard environment, reduce operating and maintenance costs through the ease of wireless controls, Hayward is your single source solution. Hayward's products include a complete line of technologically advanced pumps, filters, heaters, heat pumps, automatic pool cleaners, lighting, controls and salt chlorine generators—high-quality components engineered to work together to keep your pool at its best. Hayward aims to take the worry out of pool ownership by developing products that are efficient, require little maintenance and add value to your investment. Residential Pool Products Hayward Pool Products, a division of Hayward Industries, Inc., is headquartered in Berkeley Heights, New Jersey; Hayward designs, manufactures and markets the Totally Hayward® System, a complete line of residential pool equipment including pumps, filters, heating, cleaners, sanitization, automation, lighting, safety and energy solutions. Commercial Pool Products Hayward Commercial Aquatics, a division of Hayward Industries, Inc., delivers pool professionals technologically advanced, commercial products to keep their facilities and businesses running smoothly. Hayward Commercial Aquatics offers direct access to a dedicated team of commercial representatives in their Rockville, MD headquarters as well as to their field based team. Pool professionals and operators can count on continued support from people who know how quality products, prompt service and ready supply affect the smooth running of a business.
Support / Downloads