Hayward Power-Flo LX Pump 1 HP - Vertical Discharge SP1580
- Easily adapts to most above ground sand filters
- High performance motor & stainless steel shaft
- Heat resistant double-sized seal for long motor life
- Drain plug for easy maintenance
- Clear strainer cover for easy viewing of trapped debris
- 1 1/2" female threaded inlet and outlet ports
- Includes 6' power cord with standard 115V plug
- Pump Amperage: 11 Amps
- 1-HP Power-Flo Pump (.85 THP)
- WEF (Weighted Energy Factor): 3.8 (3,800 gallons pumped per kWh)
- 1-year limited manufacturer's Warranty
- Made in the U.S.A. by Hayward Pool Products
- Pumps and replacement motors that are single speed and one (1) TOTAL HP or greater cannot be sold, offered for sale, or installed in a residential pool for filtration use in California, Title 20 CCR sections 1601-1609.
The Power-Flo LX 1-HP pump is designed for the rigors of above ground and semi-inground swimming pools. Combining durable, corrosion-proof construction with advanced features and options, the Power-Flo LX pump sets the standard for value and performance.
Brand / ManufacturerFor over 80-years, Hayward has been helping pool owners enjoy the pleasures of pool ownership by manufacturing cutting edge, technologically advanced pool equipment worldwide. Hayward strive's to ensure that your Totally Hayward System operates at maximum efficiency all season long. Hayward's goal is that at the end of the day, your only concern is to turn your equipment on and off. Hayward provides the latest in pool pumps, filters, heaters, cleaners, controls, lighting, and salt chlorination.
Support / Downloads