Hayward S230T 23" Sand Filter System 1.5-HP 2-Speed Matrix Pump
- Ideal for above ground pools up to 33' round and 21'x43' oval
- Model# S230T932S sand filter system includes 23" filter tank, 7-way multiport valve, pressure gauge,1.5-HP 2 Speed Matrix Power-Flo pump, filter base, (2) 1-1/2" x 6' filter hoses, (1) clear pump-to-filter hose, hose adapters, and clamps
- Easy to use 7-way multiport vari-flo valve provides maximum flow - model SP0714T
- System flow rate of 54 gallons per minute or 25,920 gallons in 8 hours
- Includes 6' power cord with standard 115V plug
- Pump Amperage: 11.0/2.9 Amps
- 1.5-HP 2 Speed Matrix Power-Flo pump includes ON/OFF switch with Hi/Low settings (1.1 THP)
- WEF (Weighted Energy Factor): 5.7 (5,700 gallons pumped per kWh)
- Requires 250lbs of filter sand (not included)
- 1-year limited manufacturer's Warranty
- Assembled in the U.S.A. by Hayward Pool Products
- Approximate outside dimensions of filter system: Length:36", Width:24", Height: 42"
The Hayward S230T Pro Series 2 speed sand filter system offers excellent filtration, efficiency, and low maintenance. Hayward sand filters use specially graded sand to help trap particles and debris, providing crystal clear pool water. The filter sand can last 5-10 years between changes giving you a very economical filtration system that is simple to operate.
Brand / ManufacturerHayward's objective is to make your pool experience worry and hassle-free. That's why their equipment is engineered to last and work smart at keeping your pool sparkling clean and trouble free. For over 80-years, Hayward Advanced Pool Equipments been helping pool owners enjoy the pleasures of pool ownership by manufacturing cutting edge, technologically advanced pool equipment worldwide. They strive to ensure that your Totally Hayward™ System operates at maximum efficiency all season long. Hayward's goal is that at the end of the day, your only concern is to turn your equipment on and off. Whether you are trying to create the perfect backyard environment, reduce operating and maintenance costs through the ease of wireless controls, Hayward is your single source solution. Hayward's products include a complete line of technologically advanced pumps, filters, heaters, heat pumps, automatic pool cleaners, lighting, controls and salt chlorine generators—high-quality components engineered to work together to keep your pool at its best. Hayward aims to take the worry out of pool ownership by developing products that are efficient, require little maintenance and add value to your investment. Residential Pool Products Hayward Pool Products, a division of Hayward Industries, Inc., is headquartered in Berkeley Heights, New Jersey; Hayward designs, manufactures and markets the Totally Hayward® System, a complete line of residential pool equipment including pumps, filters, heating, cleaners, sanitization, automation, lighting, safety and energy solutions. Commercial Pool Products Hayward Commercial Aquatics, a division of Hayward Industries, Inc., delivers pool professionals technologically advanced, commercial products to keep their facilities and businesses running smoothly. Hayward Commercial Aquatics offers direct access to a dedicated team of commercial representatives in their Rockville, MD headquarters as well as to their field based team. Pool professionals and operators can count on continued support from people who know how quality products, prompt service and ready supply affect the smooth running of a business.
Support / Downloads