Hayward Salt & Swim ABG System w/ Return Jet Fittings
- Hayward newest Salt System for all above-ground pools up to 23,000 gallons
- Simply connects to the return jet fitting (on the outside of the pool)
- Includes Control Box, Electrolytic Cell, and all necessary fittings for an easy installation
- Reduces your chlorine costs by 50% or more
- Automatically chlorinates your pool
- Soft, silky water with no more red eyes or dry skin
- Intuitive Control Panel behind flip-down door
- Comes equipped with 120V power cord and all fittings needed for plug-and-swim convenience
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty, 3-year warranty on Control Box parts
Hayward Salt & Swim above ground salt system automatically turns salt into chlorine – conveniently and easily sanitizing above-ground pools while reducing chlorine costs by 50% or more when compared with conventional chlorine. No more itchy skin, red eyes and harsh chlorine fumes typically associated with conventional chlorination. Replace it all with astounding pool water that is clean, clear and luxuriously soft.
Brand / ManufacturerFor over 80-years, Hayward has been helping pool owners enjoy the pleasures of pool ownership by manufacturing cutting edge, technologically advanced pool equipment worldwide. Hayward strive's to ensure that your Totally Hayward System operates at maximum efficiency all season long. Hayward's goal is that at the end of the day, your only concern is to turn your equipment on and off. Hayward provides the latest in pool pumps, filters, heaters, cleaners, controls, lighting, and salt chlorination.
Support / Downloads
Review by New salt water pool owner on Jun 24, 2018
My Haywood pool system, is absolutely the best!
I am disabled and suffer from chronic pain, the saltwater is so awesome for my body. After spending an hour or so in the pool I feel relieved, I try to go in every night before I go to bed, helps with sleeping.
The maintenance is not high, it is not a lot of work.
My sister in law has a regular chlorine pool, and the money she spends each season is outrageous. Now that she sees what I spend, she is interested in switching to saltwater.
When my brother takes the cover off after winter we add roughly 80lbs of salt less than 30$ dollars . We add water and BOOM kids are swimming. I give it a couple days to warm up before I get in.
After about 3 or 4 days of 80° weather the pool water temperature is excellent.
Getting a saltwater pool is the best decision I could have made.
If you're thinking about getting a pool or if you have a pool saltwater is the way to go.
The pro's definitely outweigh the cons, mostly because I haven't found any cons.
As I mentioned it's very therapeutic.
Review by Jonathan on May 26, 2017 Verified Purchase
This thing is magic. Keeps my 9000 gallon pool in perfect balance all season.