Hayward Titanium 45K BTU Electric Heat Pump HP50HA
- High-efficiency titanium heat exchanger for unrivaled, uncompromising and trouble-free performance, even under the harshest conditions.
- includes a cooling mode to help lower water temperature
- Extremely quiet operation
- Hot temperature defrost system to start in lower temperatures
- Electronic, programmable timer
- Uses less energy than a natural gas or propane heater
- Connections for high efficiency plumbing and easy installation and maintenance.
- Requires 220 volt/20 amp circuit.
Get the most from your swimming season with the HP50HA Heat Pump from Hayward. Now you can swim longer into the evening hours, earlier in the spring and later in the fall.
Hayward’s HP50HA, a new 45,000 BTU horizontal fan heat pump that can more efficiently heat in- or above-ground pools up to 13,000 gallons. With its Titanium Heat Exchanger and Hayward Quiet Technology, HP50HA heat pumps heat pool water more efficiently for a fraction of the cost of gas while maintaining a quiet relaxed backyard environment. The HP50HA offers an alternative way to heat your pool that is safe, reliable, and energy efficient. To heat your pool water efficiently, the HP50HA takes the heat from the surrounding air and uses it to warm the water in your pool eliminating wasted energy. It also includes a cooling mode to help lower water temperature Depending on individual use and application of your pool, a heat pump may be right for you.
Brand / ManufacturerFor over 80-years, Hayward has been helping pool owners enjoy the pleasures of pool ownership by manufacturing cutting edge, technologically advanced pool equipment worldwide. Hayward strive's to ensure that your Totally Hayward System operates at maximum efficiency all season long. Hayward's goal is that at the end of the day, your only concern is to turn your equipment on and off. Hayward provides the latest in pool pumps, filters, heaters, cleaners, controls, lighting, and salt chlorination.
Support / Downloads
There are no reviews for this product.