Hayward Titanium 50K BTU Electric Heat Pump
- 50,000 BTU Electric Heat Pump for pools up to 13,000 gallons
- Ideal for above ground pools up to 24' round and 15'x30' oval
- Compatible for use with swimming pools utilizing a saltwater system
- High-efficiency titanium heat exchanger for unrivaled, uncompromising and trouble-free performance, even under the harshest conditions
- Includes a cooling mode to help lower water temperature
- Extremely quiet operation
- Hot temperature defrost system to start in lower temperatures
- Uses less energy than a natural gas or propane heater
- Connections for high efficiency plumbing and easy installation and maintenance.
- Maximum heating set point of 89°F
- Requires 220 volt/35 amp circuit.
- Width X Depth - 41-1/4" X 16"
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty (No Labor), Parts: 1-year warranty, Compressor: 5-year warranty, Titanium Tubing: 5-year warranty
- Height - 25-1/2"
- Color may vary
Get the most from your swimming season with the Hayward 50,000 BTU Heat Pump from Hayward. Now you can swim longer into the evening hours, earlier in the spring and later in the fall.
Hayward’s new 50,000 BTU horizontal fan heat pump can more efficiently heat in-ground or above-ground pools up to 13,000 gallons. With its Titanium Heat Exchanger and Hayward Quiet Technology, HP50HA2 heat pumps heat pool water more efficiently for a fraction of the cost of gas while maintaining a quiet relaxed backyard environment. An Electric Heat Pump is a safe, reliable, and energy efficient way to heat your swimming pool as it takes the heat from the surrounding air and uses it to warm the water in your pool eliminating wasted energy. It also includes a cooling mode to help lower water temperature Depending on individual use and application of your pool, a heat pump may be right for you.
Brand / ManufacturerHayward's objective is to make your pool experience worry and hassle-free. That's why their equipment is engineered to last and work smart at keeping your pool sparkling clean and trouble free. For over 80-years, Hayward Advanced Pool Equipments been helping pool owners enjoy the pleasures of pool ownership by manufacturing cutting edge, technologically advanced pool equipment worldwide. They strive to ensure that your Totally Hayward™ System operates at maximum efficiency all season long. Hayward's goal is that at the end of the day, your only concern is to turn your equipment on and off. Whether you are trying to create the perfect backyard environment, reduce operating and maintenance costs through the ease of wireless controls, Hayward is your single source solution. Hayward's products include a complete line of technologically advanced pumps, filters, heaters, heat pumps, automatic pool cleaners, lighting, controls and salt chlorine generators—high-quality components engineered to work together to keep your pool at its best. Hayward aims to take the worry out of pool ownership by developing products that are efficient, require little maintenance and add value to your investment. Residential Pool Products Hayward Pool Products, a division of Hayward Industries, Inc., is headquartered in Berkeley Heights, New Jersey; Hayward designs, manufactures and markets the Totally Hayward® System, a complete line of residential pool equipment including pumps, filters, heating, cleaners, sanitization, automation, lighting, safety and energy solutions. Commercial Pool Products Hayward Commercial Aquatics, a division of Hayward Industries, Inc., delivers pool professionals technologically advanced, commercial products to keep their facilities and businesses running smoothly. Hayward Commercial Aquatics offers direct access to a dedicated team of commercial representatives in their Rockville, MD headquarters as well as to their field based team. Pool professionals and operators can count on continued support from people who know how quality products, prompt service and ready supply affect the smooth running of a business.
Support / Downloads