Hayward Universal H-Series 350,000 BTU Low NOx Natural Gas Heater
Get the most from your swimming season with the 350,000 BTU Low NOx Natural Gas Heater from Hayward. Now you can swim longer into the evening hours, earlier in the spring and later in the fall.
- Easy-to-read L.E.D. control panel provides digital temperature readout and diagnostics
- Industry-leading hydraulic performance saves energy by reducing circulation pump run time.
- Exclusive "Totally Managed" cupro nickel heat exchanger water flow.
- Electronic control/display maintains water temperature; monitors heater performance with self-diagnostic capability.
- Totally Managed Flow provides exceptional corrosion resistance and erosion protection. Ideal for today's salt-based electronic chlorination systems.
- Forced draft system constantly moves air through the combustion chamber at a precise flow rate.
- Designed with 2" x 2 1/2" CPVC unions.
- Installation is simplified with voltage that adapts to either 110V or 220V.
- Environmentally responsible; complies with all current California and Texas air quality emission standards.
- 1- year limited manufacturer's warranty on parts only (No Labor)
- Width: 33 1/4"
- Height: 24"
The Universal H-Series Low NOx Natural gas heater, is environmentally friendly and complies with all current air quality emission standards. The Hayward Universal Series features stainless steel burners, corrosion-resistant heat exchangers and insulated combustion chambers. This traps the heat unlike other forms of insulation delivering the highest degree of performance from every BTU. Equipped with an LED control panel, it monitors heater performance for added convenience and maximum comfort with minimum effort. The ignition system delivers dependable lighting and reliable operations with just a touch of a button. This low NOx emissions heater is perfect for you and the environment all at the same time.
Brand / ManufacturerFor over 80-years, Hayward has been helping pool owners enjoy the pleasures of pool ownership by manufacturing cutting edge, technologically advanced pool equipment worldwide. Hayward strive's to ensure that your Totally Hayward System operates at maximum efficiency all season long. Hayward's goal is that at the end of the day, your only concern is to turn your equipment on and off. Hayward provides the latest in pool pumps, filters, heaters, cleaners, controls, lighting, and salt chlorination.
Support / Downloads