Hayward Universal H-Series 400,000 BTU Low NOx Natural Gas Heater
Get the most from your swimming season with the 400,000 BTU Low NOx Natural Gas Heater from Hayward. Now you can swim longer into the evening hours, earlier in the spring and later in the fall.
- 400,000 BTU heater for swimming pools of all types and sizes
- Compatible for use with swimming pools utilizing a saltwater system
- Easy-to-read L.E.D. control panel provides digital temperature readout and diagnostics
- Industry-leading hydraulic performance saves energy by reducing circulation pump run time.
- Exclusive "Totally Managed" cupro nickel heat exchanger water flow.
- Electronic control/display maintains water temperature; monitors heater performance with self-diagnostic capability.
- Totally Managed Flow provides exceptional corrosion resistance and erosion protection. Ideal for today's salt-based electronic chlorination systems.
- Forced draft system constantly moves air through the combustion chamber at a precise flow rate.
- Designed with 2" x 2 1/2" CPVC unions.
- Installation is simplified with voltage that adapts to either 110V or 220V.
- Environmentally responsible; complies with all current California and Texas air quality emission standards.
- 1- year limited manufacturer's warranty on parts only (No Labor)
- Width: 36 1/2"
- Height: 24"
The Universal H-Series Low NOx Natural gas heater, is environmentally friendly and complies with all current air quality emission standards. The Hayward Universal Series features stainless steel burners, corrosion-resistant heat exchangers and insulated combustion chambers. This traps the heat unlike other forms of insulation delivering the highest degree of performance from every BTU. Equipped with an LED control panel, it monitors heater performance for added convenience and maximum comfort with minimum effort. The ignition system delivers dependable lighting and reliable operations with just a touch of a button. This low NOx emissions heater is perfect for you and the environment all at the same time.
Brand / ManufacturerHayward's objective is to make your pool experience worry and hassle-free. That's why their equipment is engineered to last and work smart at keeping your pool sparkling clean and trouble free. For over 80-years, Hayward Advanced Pool Equipments been helping pool owners enjoy the pleasures of pool ownership by manufacturing cutting edge, technologically advanced pool equipment worldwide. They strive to ensure that your Totally Hayward™ System operates at maximum efficiency all season long. Hayward's goal is that at the end of the day, your only concern is to turn your equipment on and off. Whether you are trying to create the perfect backyard environment, reduce operating and maintenance costs through the ease of wireless controls, Hayward is your single source solution. Hayward's products include a complete line of technologically advanced pumps, filters, heaters, heat pumps, automatic pool cleaners, lighting, controls and salt chlorine generators—high-quality components engineered to work together to keep your pool at its best. Hayward aims to take the worry out of pool ownership by developing products that are efficient, require little maintenance and add value to your investment. Residential Pool Products Hayward Pool Products, a division of Hayward Industries, Inc., is headquartered in Berkeley Heights, New Jersey; Hayward designs, manufactures and markets the Totally Hayward® System, a complete line of residential pool equipment including pumps, filters, heating, cleaners, sanitization, automation, lighting, safety and energy solutions. Commercial Pool Products Hayward Commercial Aquatics, a division of Hayward Industries, Inc., delivers pool professionals technologically advanced, commercial products to keep their facilities and businesses running smoothly. Hayward Commercial Aquatics offers direct access to a dedicated team of commercial representatives in their Rockville, MD headquarters as well as to their field based team. Pool professionals and operators can count on continued support from people who know how quality products, prompt service and ready supply affect the smooth running of a business.
Support / Downloads