Hydrotools 22" Sand Filter System 2-HP Pump
This item is currently out of stock
Receive an email when it's back in stock:
- Ideal for above ground pools up to 30' round and 18'x40' oval
- Hydrotools sand filter system includes 22" filter tank, 6-way multiport valve, pressure gauge,2-hp pump, filter base, (2) 1-1/2" x 6' filter hoses, (1) pump-to-filter hose, hose adapters, and clamps
- Easy to use 6-way multiport valve provides maximum flow
- Includes 6' power cord with standard 115V plug
- Requires 285lbs of filter sand (not included)
- Design Flow Rate: 45gpm
- ETL Certified, UL Listed, CSA Certified
- 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Approximate outside dimensions of filter system: Length:29", Width:23", Height: 42"
Hydrotools 22" Sand Filter System is designed from the ground up to provide efficient, trouble-free filtration, ease of maintenance, and long life. It provides an efficient, easy to use, simple to install and operate system that will keep pool water clean and sparkling. The core of this system is the one-piece blow-molded non-corrosive tank with superior strength and durability.. Includes 2-hp pump, a top mount, 6-position multi-port valve and has a high capacity sand bed to catch more debris and extends filter cycles.
Brand / ManufacturerFounded in 1971 Swimline has grown to be the largest manufacturer of above ground swimming pool liners in the world. In addition Swimline Corp. is the largest importer of inground and above ground swimming pool covers and related accessories. In 1990 Swimline founded International Leisure Products (also known as HydroTools, increasing their close relationship with the swimming pool industry by supplying pool toys, games and accessories.
Support / Downloads