Hydrotools Pump 1 HP Vertical Discharge
- Easily adapts to Sand filters
- Large strainer basket for large debris collection with minimal maintenance
- Heavy-duty, high performance motor with integrated automatic thermal overload protector for years of operation
- High quality Noryl impeller with wide openings to prevent clogging by leaves and debris
- Durable, corrosion-proof housing for years of dependable service and all-weather performance
- Heat-resistant, double-sized seal for long-lasting efficiency
- 1-1/2" female threaded inlet and outlet ports
- Includes 6' power cord with standard 115V plug
- Pump Amperage: 7.3 Amps
- 1-year limited manufacturer's Warranty
- Pumps and replacement motors that are single speed and one (1) TOTAL HP or greater cannot be sold or installed in a residential pool for filtration use in California, Title 20 CCR sections 1601-1609
The Hydrotools 1-HP pump has been engineered as a uniquely superior above-ground pool pump. Designed for above-ground pools, its super powerful self-priming action delivers outstanding output and high performance. Combines durable, corrosion proof PermaGlass housing with a drip proof heat-resistant seal and a large capacity strainer for extended product life and ease of use.
Brand / ManufacturerFounded in 1971 Swimline has grown to be the largest manufacturer of above ground swimming pool liners in the world. In addition Swimline Corp. is the largest importer of inground and above ground swimming pool covers and related accessories. In 1990 Swimline founded International Leisure Products (also known as HydroTools, increasing their close relationship with the swimming pool industry by supplying pool toys, games and accessories.
Support / Downloads