12'x20'x54" Intrepid Oval Pool
- Includes skimmer and blue liner. For liner upgrades or accessories click Customize this Pool
- Rugged 8" wide extruded aluminum top ledges, resists bad weather, chlorinated water and constant wear
- Corrosion resistant 54" high extruded aluminum interlocking wall panels add superior strength
- Each Interlocking wall panel is 54" high, 4 1/8" wide and approximately 1/16" thick
- Heavy duty extruded aluminum stabilizer rails and upright columns add support and style
- Stainless steel hardware that can withstand the harsh elements
- Oval Yardmore space-saving system saves much needed yard space and looks more attractive.
- Wall Color/Design: Beige/Taupe
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Installs semi-inground or above-ground (installation not included).
- Warranted for semi-inground installation up to 36 inches in the ground
- Approximate inside (water) dimensions - 12' X 20' 5"
- Approximate outside dimensions (space required) - 15' 2" X 21' 5"
- Approximate Water Capacity - 5,600 Gallons
Strength and Value
The Intrepid features 54" high extruded aluminum interlocking wall panels that are completely corrosion resistant and unmatchable in strength. The heavy extruded aluminum top ledges, uprights and tracks add extra support to this superior pool making it ideal for a semi-inground installation. All of the aluminum components are powder coated to ensure a beautiful finish that will last for years to come. Best of all, the Intrepid is backed by a manufacturer's lifetime warranty and is proudly made in the USA.
Sleek Oval Design
The Intrepid oval features a Yardmore space saving system that incorporates superior strength and a stylish overall appearance. This oval system is supported with heavy steel beams and straps that run underneath the pool eliminating the need for poles or braces protruding at each side of the pool. This sleek oval design allows more pool size while occupying less space, giving a clean and attractive appearance.
Order Times for Above Ground Pools
Above ground pools are too large to be shipped through UPS, Federal Express or the USPS. We ship all pool orders out 24-48 hours after you place your order. Transit time can vary depending on your location but generally takes 4-8 business days to most areas.(AZ,CA,ID,MT,ND,NM,NV,OK,OR,SD,UT,WA,WI,WY will generally take 7-12 business days). Business Days are Monday thru Friday. When the shipment arrives at your local terminal, the carrier will call you to make an appointment before making the delivery to your home.
Important! An adult must be at the delivery location to receive and sign for an above ground pool and will be required to move the boxes from the truck at the time of delivery (we recommend at least 2 people to unload cartons from the truck). For your convenience, Liftgate Service can be added for $39 at checkout. With Liftgate Service, the delivery will come on a special truck with a hydraulic lift. The driver will use the lift to place the pallet on the ground curbside. (The truck driver is not responsible in moving your pallet to your desired location). This will make receiving the shipment much easier, especially if only one person is home to receive it.
Support / Downloads
Review by Joseph B. Missouri on Nov 26, 2018 Verified Purchase
Incredible product and even better customer service. I had questions about the install and sent an email with questions. Got a phone call the next morning from a very nice and helpful person. Install went great with his help. I would highly recommend this company.
Review by Christa B, CA on Aug 9, 2018 Verified Purchase
We were able to order everything we need. All of it is top of the line. We purchased the 40 x 18 oval pool. We couldn’t be more pleased with the quality and beauty of this pool. The installers were extremely impressed with the high quality of all the parts of this pool. I take that as the ultimate compliment because they have seen and put together so many of them. Thank you so much! We are enjoying our swimming time.
Review by Becky on Jul 27, 2018
Received it in a week. Love my pool. I would highly recommend the pool factory. I also order my chemicals and they come in about 3 days. I wouldn't order from no one else
Review by Sheaky on Jun 29, 2018
Our experience with the pool factory was great! Customer service was wonderful, delivery was prompt, and our pool is beautiful along with a great price. Heavy duty pool from a wonderful Co. I highly recommend THE POOL FACTORY.
Review by Adrienne R, GA on Jun 18, 2018 Verified Purchase
I purchased an above ground pool last fall from the pool factory. All items were received and packaged well. The face plate had a little crack. I emailed the pool factory and they immediately put a new one in the mail. I would highly recommend this company.