12'x24'x54" Intrepid Oval Pool
- Includes skimmer and blue liner. For liner upgrades or accessories click Customize this Pool
- Rugged 8" wide extruded aluminum top ledges, resists bad weather, chlorinated water and constant wear
- Corrosion resistant 54" high extruded aluminum interlocking wall panels add superior strength
- Each Interlocking wall panel is 54" high, 4 1/8" wide and approximately 1/16" thick
- Heavy duty extruded aluminum stabilizer rails and upright columns add support and style
- Stainless steel hardware that can withstand the harsh elements
- Oval Yardmore space-saving system saves much needed yard space and looks more attractive.
- Wall Color/Design: Beige/Taupe
- Warranty: Manufacturer's lifetime limited warranty
- Made in the USA
- Installs semi-inground or above-ground (installation not included).
- Warranted for semi-inground installation up to 36 inches in the ground
- Approximate inside (water) dimensions - 12' X 24'
- Approximate outside dimensions (space required) - 15' 2" X 25'
- Approximate Water Capacity - 6,800 Gallons
Strength and Value
The Intrepid features 54" high extruded aluminum interlocking wall panels that are completely corrosion resistant and unmatchable in strength. The heavy extruded aluminum top ledges, uprights and tracks add extra support to this superior pool making it ideal for a semi-inground installation. All of the aluminum components are powder coated to ensure a beautiful finish that will last for years to come. Best of all, the Intrepid is backed by a manufacturer's lifetime warranty and is proudly made in the USA.
Sleek Oval Design
The Intrepid oval features a Yardmore space saving system that incorporates superior strength and a stylish overall appearance. This oval system is supported with heavy steel beams and straps that run underneath the pool eliminating the need for poles or braces protruding at each side of the pool. This sleek oval design allows more pool size while occupying less space, giving a clean and attractive appearance.
Order Times for Above Ground Pools
Above ground pools are too large to be shipped through UPS, Federal Express or the USPS. We ship all pool orders out 24-48 hours after you place your order. Transit time can vary depending on your location but generally takes 4-8 business days to most areas.(AZ,CA,ID,MT,ND,NM,NV,OK,OR,SD,UT,WA,WI,WY will generally take 7-12 business days). Business Days are Monday thru Friday. When the shipment arrives at your local terminal, the carrier will call you to make an appointment before making the delivery to your home.
Important! An adult must be at the delivery location to receive and sign for an above ground pool and will be required to move the boxes from the truck at the time of delivery (we recommend at least 2 people to unload cartons from the truck). For your convenience, Liftgate Service can be added for $39 at checkout. With Liftgate Service, the delivery will come on a special truck with a hydraulic lift. The driver will use the lift to place the pallet on the ground curbside. (The truck driver is not responsible in moving your pallet to your desired location). This will make receiving the shipment much easier, especially if only one person is home to receive it.
Support / Downloads
Review by Sheaky on Jun 29, 2018
Our experience with the pool factory was great! Customer service was wonderful, delivery was prompt, and our pool is beautiful along with a great price. Heavy duty pool from a wonderful Co. I highly recommend THE POOL FACTORY.
Review by Edward, MA on Mar 21, 2018 Verified Purchase
Is a beautiful pool, i recommend, good price.
Review by Greg, PA on Mar 8, 2018 Verified Purchase
The Pool Factory was incredible to work with from start to finish. Product was excellent, price as well. Highly recommended.
Review by David W, FL on Mar 30, 2017 Verified Purchase
Absolutely phenomenal experience. My order arrived on time, well wrapped and no damage whatsoever. All parts I ordered were there. Even better, The Pool Factory always answered their phone within a few rings when I called and I never, not one time had to wait. After my delivery, they were always there when I had questions, and they were willing to spend whatever time it took to get me to understand what I needed to do. Never one time did I get the feeling they just wanted me off the phone. If you are in the market for an above ground pool, these are the people you need to deal with. These people raise the bar of the level of service to be expected, and set the example for other’s in the swimming pool industry to strive to meet. I dealt mostly with Tom. He made me feel like an honored guest in his home.