12'x24'x54" Intrepid - Extruded Aluminum Oval Pool With Interlocking Wall
- 20 Gauge Blue Liner
- Thru-Wall Skimmer & Return Fitting
Click the “CUSTOMIZE THIS POOL” tab below to add a filter, ladder, cover or any other accessory.
$7,950.00Save $1,745.00 (18% OFF)
- Includes skimmer and blue liner. For liner upgrades or accessories click Customize this Pool
- Rugged 8" wide extruded aluminum top ledges, resists bad weather, chlorinated water and constant wear
- Corrosion resistant 54" high extruded aluminum interlocking wall panels add superior strength
- Each Interlocking wall panel is 54" high, 4 1/8" wide and approximately 1/16" thick
- Heavy duty extruded aluminum stabilizer rails and upright columns add support and style
- Stainless steel hardware that can withstand the harsh elements
- Oval Yardmore space-saving system saves much needed yard space and looks more attractive.
- Wall Color/Design: Beige/Taupe
- Warranty: Manufacturer's lifetime limited warranty
- Warranty covers the use of a Salt System
- Made in the USA
- Installs semi-inground or above-ground (installation not included).
- Warrantied for semi-inground installation up to 36 inches in the ground
- Approximate inside (water) dimensions - 12' X 24'
- Approximate outside dimensions (space required) - 15' 2" X 25'
- Approximate Water Capacity - 6,800 Gallons
Strength and Value
The Intrepid features 54" high extruded aluminum interlocking wall panels that are completely corrosion resistant and unmatchable in strength. The heavy extruded aluminum top ledges, uprights and tracks add extra support to this superior pool making it ideal for a semi-inground installation. All of the aluminum components are powder coated to ensure a beautiful finish that will last for years to come. Best of all, the Intrepid is backed by a manufacturer's lifetime warranty and is proudly made in the USA.
Sleek Oval Design
The Intrepid oval features a Yardmore space saving system that incorporates superior strength and a stylish overall appearance. This oval system is supported with heavy steel beams and straps that run underneath the pool eliminating the need for poles or braces protruding at each side of the pool. This sleek oval design allows more pool size while occupying less space, giving a clean and attractive appearance.
Shipping Times for Swimming Pools
We typically ship all swimming pool orders out in 1-3 business days. Transit time can vary depending on your location (Business days are Monday thru Friday). We only ship to the 48 Contiguous United States. We do not ship to Hawaii and Alaska.
Northeast Region Shipments: 2-5 business days
Southeast Region Shipments: 3-10 business days
Midwest Region Shipments: 5-10 business days
Southwest Region Shipments: 7-10 business days
Rocky Mountain Region Shipments: 10-14 business days
Pacific Region Shipments: 10-14 business days
Due to overwhelming demand, shipments to certain areas in the U.S. may experience additional delays during transit. Swimming pools are shipped with a freight carrier because they are too large to be shipped through UPS, Federal Express, or the USPS. When the shipment arrives at your local terminal, the carrier will call you to make an appointment before making the delivery to your home. Please ensure your phone number is up to date. The trucking company will not call you if your order is shipping to a commercial address (business).
Important Shipping Information
An adult must be present at the delivery location to receive and sign for all swimming pool shipments. Liftgate service is available for $59.00 at checkout. This special service is required for all freight shipments; including swimming pools, decks and heaters. This will make receiving the shipment much easier, especially if only one person is home to receive it. The delivery will come on a special truck with a hydraulic lift. The driver will use the lift to place the pallet on the ground curbside.
When you accept a freight shipment, you will receive a Bill of Lading (BOL). This acts as a receipt. Don’t sign it until you’ve looked over the shipment for any visible damage. Also check to make sure the total number of cartons on the delivery receipt match the total number of cartons you are receiving. If you see any damage, note it on the BOL, take photos, and contact us ASAP. Do not refuse your freight order!
You may be required to meet the freight delivery driver at a designated location near your residence including but not limited to; customer’s residence is located on a dirt road, weight restrictions, or a dead-end road in which the freight driver is unable to proceed.
Support / Downloads