7'x15'x52" Oval Uni-Bead Portofino Liner - 25 Gauge
This item is currently out of stock
Receive an email when it's back in stock:
- A Unibead liner can replace an existing overlap liner or a standard beaded liner
- Use a Unibead liner to replace an existing overlap liner by simply clipping it to the top of your pool wall using the integrated j-hook design, no coping strips necessary! To replace a standard beaded liner, easily remove the top j-hook portion to install it into your existing bead receiver track
- Manufactured for pools with a wall height of 52"
- Made with heavy grade 25 gauge premium virgin vinyl
- Crack resistant in cold weather climates
- Super strong double welded lap seams
- Maximum protection from the sun's U.V. rays and pool chemicals
- Constructed with the most advanced manufacturing process in the industry
- 25 Year manufacturer's warranty
- Made in the U.S.A. by Swimline Corp.
Swimline's unibead liners are made to last. These liners are made of extra heavy duty virgin vinyl, with super strong welded seams to last long winters and hot summers. Swimline uses computerized cutting tables and a computer aided design to make their liners, eliminating the risk of human error. Whether it's design, pattern or fit, these quality liners are unbeatable.
Support / Downloads