Perma-Cast Pool Water Bonding Kit
- Includes PoolBond PB-2008 brass fitting with 1" NPT pipe thread, 1-1/2" threaded bushing, 1-1/2" threaded tee, and 1-1/2" threaded nipple
- Complies with the requirements of the National Electrical Code (NEC) 680-.26(c)
- UL listed certification
- 10.6 square inches of surface area
- Easily installs on above ground swimming pools
- Makes swimming safe
- Provides constant contact with pool water
- Does not restrict water flow
- Requires #8 copper bonding wire (not supplied)
A properly bonded pool means a safe swimming environment for your family and friends. Stray electrical current from nearby power sources can pass between you pool water and its surroundings and result in shock. The NEC (National Electrical Code) requires that an intentional electrical bond of a minimum conductive surface of 9 square inches be installed in contact with the swimming pool water. The Perma-Cast Pool Water Bonding Kit takes care of these issues and will get you up to code worry-free.
Section 680.26(B) of the 2005 National Electric Code (NEC) requires bonding of all the metal structures, fittings and parts that are horizontally within five feet of the pool wall and vertically within twelve feet above the maximum water level of the pool.
Support / Downloads