- Tests for phosphates
- Phosphates are the primary food for algae, the more phosphate the more algae
- High Phosphate levels can produce resistant algae and interfere with the sanitizing property of chlorine
- Regular testing of phosphates can help ensure a properly maintained pool
- Instructions and chart on bottle
- Phosphates Range: 0, 200, 400, 600, 1000, 2500 ppb
- Contains 50 test strips
Pool Check Phosphates test strips is a quick, easy, and reliable method for testing phosphates in pools utilizing a test strip. Because phosphates are the primary food source for algae, the more phosphate, the more algae. High phosphate levels can produce resistant algae and interfere with the sanitizing property of chlorine. Regularly testing for phosphates can help to ensure a properly maintained pool. Reliable results are available in 30 seconds.
Support / Downloads
There are no reviews for this product.