- Tests for total dissolved solids
- Regular monitoring of TDS is recommended for pool water that is several years old
- TDS elevation is commonly due to water evaporation and chemical additions
- High TDS levels can reduce the efficiency of chlorine and affect ph balance
- Proper levels keep your pool sparkling clear
- Instructions and chart on bottle
- Total Dissolved Solids Range: 0, 500, 1500, 3000, 5000 ppm
- Contains 35 test strips
Pool Check™ TDS is ideally suited for the demanding pool & spa owner who is concerned with proper pool & spa maintenance. TDS, according to the National Spa and Pool Institute (NSPI), is defined as “a measure of the total amount of dissolved matter in water, e.g. calcium, magnesium, carbonates, bicarbonates, metallic compounds, etc.” When TDS levels in your pool or spaare high, cloudy water, corrosion, and scale can occur. High TDS levels can also reduce the efficiency of chlorine and affect pH balance.
Support / Downloads
There are no reviews for this product.