Pool Frog Bam Algaecide 01-10-5060
- Distributes a powerful algae preventative into the water through Pool FROG® Cycler’s (Model 5400, Model 6100, XL Pro or Twin)
- Only works with Pool Frog Mineral System (Cycler 01-01-6180, Cycler 01-01-5480, Cycler 01-01-5450) - Can also be poured directly into the swimming pool water
- Bam Algaecide is not compatible for use with Frog Pool Tender and Pool Frog Leap
- Will help prevent algae for up to 90 days
- Works for in-ground and above ground pools
- It's unique, 90 minute delivery dispenses a low level of copper through the Pool FROG System and remains in the water for 90 days, keeping algae at bay
- Preventative dose: 1 bottle per 15,000 gallons every 90 days
- Net Wt.: 24 fl. oz
Pool Frog's BAM Algaecide provides pool owners with a an effective algae killer that will work with any Frog or Cycler feeder system, keeping your pool algae free for 90 days if proper chemical balances are maintained.
Brand / ManufacturerPool Frog specializes in water treatment solutions for swimming pools and spas with products sold throughout the U.S., Europe and every continent of the world. We know you purchased your pool or spa to enjoy a great leisure activity with family and friends. That's why King Technology (Pool Frog Water Treatment Solution) products are designed to do the work for you so you can sit or lay back and enjoy. The Pool Frog Mineral Water System connects to your filter system giving you clean and clear water for weeks at a time. The Pool Frog Mineral Water System allows pool owners to dramatically reduce chlorine usage by up to 50% with the help of natural minerals. No more daily dosing or strong chlorine odors! The Pool Frog Mineral Water System allows you to enjoy softer water, while saying goodbye to red eyes, itchy skin and faded swimsuits. The Pool Frog Mineral Water System uses a combination of minerals along with low levels of chlorine. The Pool Frog Cycler is simply installed after the pump and filter and controls the flow of water through the system. Meaning no extra plumbing! The Mineral Reservoir is inserted first and lasts up to 6 months, while the chlorine bac pacs fit inside the Mineral Reservoir. Simply, replace the Bac Pac every 1-3 weeks and set the dial on the cycler to control the water flow. The prefilled replacement bac pacs mean no touching chemicals. The Pool Frog Mineral Water System works by giving you less maintenance and more time to enjoy the pool!
Support / Downloads