Pool Frog In-Ground 5400 Series Mineral Reservoir 01-12-5462
- Factory original replacement for all Pool Frog In-ground series 5400 cyclers and Pool Frog XL Pro systems
- Will only work with the Pool Frog In-Ground 5400 Series Mineral System and Pool Frog XL Pro (Pool Frog Cycler - 01-01-5480 and 01-01-5450)
- Minerals continually replenish themselves for added protection against bacteria
- Mineral Reservoir will last the full season or up to 6 months
- The Mineral reservoir allows you to cut chlorine use by up to 50%
- Lower chlorine means longer life for equipment and surfaces
- Controls bacteria and prevents algae
- For inground pools up to 40,000 gallons
The Pool Frog Mineral Reservoir 5400 Series uses minerals to destroy bacteria and neutralize acids found in your swimming pool water. Reducing chlorine usage by up to 50%, this mineral sanitizer delivers clean and clear water without the harsh side effects of chlorine. The minerals continually replenish themselves for added protection against bacteria, as well as keeping your pool's pH balanced by acting as a neutralizer. One Mineral Reservoir will last a full season or up to 6 months; use two reservoirs for year-round pools.
Brand / ManufacturerPool Frog specializes in water treatment solutions for swimming pools and spas with products sold throughout the U.S., Europe and every continent of the world. We know you purchased your pool or spa to enjoy a great leisure activity with family and friends. That's why King Technology (Pool Frog Water Treatment Solution) products are designed to do the work for you so you can sit or lay back and enjoy. The Pool Frog Mineral Water System connects to your filter system giving you clean and clear water for weeks at a time. The Pool Frog Mineral Water System allows pool owners to dramatically reduce chlorine usage by up to 50% with the help of natural minerals. No more daily dosing or strong chlorine odors! The Pool Frog Mineral Water System allows you to enjoy softer water, while saying goodbye to red eyes, itchy skin and faded swimsuits. The Pool Frog Mineral Water System uses a combination of minerals along with low levels of chlorine. The Pool Frog Cycler is simply installed after the pump and filter and controls the flow of water through the system. Meaning no extra plumbing! The Mineral Reservoir is inserted first and lasts up to 6 months, while the chlorine bac pacs fit inside the Mineral Reservoir. Simply, replace the Bac Pac every 1-3 weeks and set the dial on the cycler to control the water flow. The prefilled replacement bac pacs mean no touching chemicals. The Pool Frog Mineral Water System works by giving you less maintenance and more time to enjoy the pool!
Support / Downloads