Pool Frog In-Ground 5400 Series Mineral System 01-01-5480
- Pool Frog Mineral System 5400 Series will not cause corrosion.
- Lower chlorine levels help prevent damage to equipment and surfaces.
- Less problems like faded swimsuits or smelly odors.
- Mineral Reservoir Series 5400 will last the full season or up to 6 months.
- The complete Pool Frog cycler and Mineral Reservoir allows you to cut chlorine use by up to 50%.
- Sturdy construction and durable materials result in a product you can count on to offer the best in pool care for a ten-year warranty.
- Trapped air in pac keeps chlorine dry so it lasts longer with less consumed per season. Simply replace when empty - usually every 2-4 weeks.(Sold separately)
- No extra plumbing. No electricity. No extra headaches!
- In-line with 2" male adapters.
- Requires (1) Bac Pac #5051 (not included).
- For inground pools up to 40,000 gallons.
This Pool Frog 5400 Series Includes:
- (1) Pool Frog Cycler
- (1) Pool Frog Mineral Reservoir Series 5400
The Pool Frog 5400 Series, uses a Mineral Reservoir and a pre-filled Chlorine Pac, for complete pool care. This allows you to have more fun with your pool and spend as little maintenance time as possible. Pool Frog is the only mineral system with a pre-filled chlorine pac that meets the EPA requirements to lower previously approved safe chlorine levels by up to 50%. With minerals, chlorine use can be cut up to 50%* over standard water treatment programs. This is a very convenient way of reducing chlorine use and hassle. The Pool Frog 5400 Series uses patented mineral technology to destroy bacteria while making your water feel softer and look sparkling clean. Pool Frog will make you a believer in mineral pool care with water that feels incredibly soft so your skin stays silky smooth.
There are no reviews for this product.