Pool Frog Leap Anti-Bac Mineral Pac - 01-12-7822
- Minerals continually replenish themselves for added protection against bacteria
- Chlorine lasts 2X longer with FROG Mineral Systems which makes the water feel softer without the problems associated with chlorine like faded swimsuits, premature damage to the pool equipment and surface and smelly odors
- 25% more water polishers that immediately brings a sparkle to the pool surface
- Keeps pool water pH balanced by acting as a neutralizer
- Anti-Bac Mineral Pac will last the full season or up to 6 months
- Controls bacteria and prevents algae
- Fits inside the Frog Leap Infuser
- For above ground pools up to 25,000 gallons
- Contains EPA approved mineral formula
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. by King Technology
FROG mineral technology that destroys bacteria and neutralizes acids which helps keep the pH in an acceptable range with less monitoring. The Anti-Bac Mineral Pac is a leap ahead with 25% more water polishers while allowing chlorine to last 2X longer than standard chlorine treated pools. Minerals make a difference you can see and feel!
Brand / ManufacturerPool Frog specializes in water treatment solutions for swimming pools and spas with products sold throughout the U.S., Europe and every continent of the world. We know you purchased your pool or spa to enjoy a great leisure activity with family and friends. That's why King Technology (Pool Frog Water Treatment Solution) products are designed to do the work for you so you can sit or lay back and enjoy. The Pool Frog Mineral Water System connects to your filter system giving you clean and clear water for weeks at a time. The Pool Frog Mineral Water System allows pool owners to dramatically reduce chlorine usage by up to 50% with the help of natural minerals. No more daily dosing or strong chlorine odors! The Pool Frog Mineral Water System allows you to enjoy softer water, while saying goodbye to red eyes, itchy skin and faded swimsuits. The Pool Frog Mineral Water System uses a combination of minerals along with low levels of chlorine. The Pool Frog Cycler is simply installed after the pump and filter and controls the flow of water through the system. Meaning no extra plumbing! The Mineral Reservoir is inserted first and lasts up to 6 months, while the chlorine bac pacs fit inside the Mineral Reservoir. Simply, replace the Bac Pac every 1-3 weeks and set the dial on the cycler to control the water flow. The prefilled replacement bac pacs mean no touching chemicals. The Pool Frog Mineral Water System works by giving you less maintenance and more time to enjoy the pool!
Support / Downloads