Gladon Pool Wall Foam 1/8" x 48" x 125' - AG125
- High quality Waveless Wall Foam by Gladon Inc.
- Ideal for 52" or 54" high above ground pools
- 1/8 inch thick x 48 inches high x 125 feet long
- For pools up to 21'x43' Oval & 36' Round
- Can be installed using Duct Tape or Gladon Foam Bond
- Protects liner from punctures and rust
- Reduces metal pool wall corrosion
- Cuts heat loss
- Install on pool wall prior to liner installation
- Creates a smooth wall surface
- For new or existing above ground swimming pools
- Color may vary
Pool Wall Foam 1/8" x 48" x 125' protects against punctures to your pool liner. Create a smooth wall surface with this closed-cell foam padding that helps prevent rust, corrosion and other wall degradation. It keeps your liner looking like new for years to come. Wall foam is a 1/8" thick foam mat that protects your liner from constant friction against your pool wall, preventing tears or punctures.
Brand / ManufacturerThe Gladon Company is based out of Oak Creek, Wisconsin and has been providing high quality products in the swimming pool industry since 1971. They are the inventors of the original swimming pool cove. The swimming pool cove is product that is often imitated, but it has never been equaled. The organization offers additional innovative and creative products designed to make swimming pools look and feel better. When you try a Gladon pool product, you can feel confident that you bought a quality product that is built to last.
Support / Downloads