Daytona Oval Pool
- Includes skimmer and blue liner. For liner upgrades or accessories select a pool size and click customize
- 7" wide steel top ledges are printed with a walnut wood-grain brushed pattern
- 8" wide bronze colored steel vertical supports provide strength and a unique tapered look with metallic highlights
- All structural parts are treated with a double coating of a heat-setting polyester that ensures a great look for a long time
- 54" high wall finished steel core Is pre-treated with crystalline zinc phosphate to improve resistance to corrosion
- Reinforced Steel Core - anti-corrosion coating of magnesium, copper & aluminum increases rust protection by 72%
- Beautiful Printed Patterns - Liquid Inks & Embossing Powders - very detailed and provides a finished look
- Chocolate Brown Polypropylene connecting parts are corrosion proof
- Oval Yardmore space-saving system saves much needed yard space and looks more attractive
- Optional LED lighting strips hidden behind the upright covers to enhance your backyard experience.
- Wall Color/Design: Beige/Crescent
- Warranty: Manufacturer's 60-year limited warranty
- Installs above ground or semi-inground (installation not included)
- Warrantied for semi-inground installation up to halfway (27 inches) in the ground
California residents see prop65 warnings
Influenced by contemporary trends reflective of today's new urban spaces, the Daytona is sure to satisfy the expectations of those looking for something different. The Daytona is a totally different and impressive class of pool.
Strength and Value
The Daytona introduces textures, colors, angles and even proportions with the introduction of wood patterns through new printing technology. This technology has never been seen before on above ground pools. The Daytona's structural parts are treated with a double coating of heat setting polyester that ensures a great look for a long time. The top seats are printed with a Walnut pattern and offers a Bronzed steel look with Metallic Highlights. It's reinforced steel core with anti-corrosion coating of Magnesium, Copper & Aluminum increases rust protection by 72%. Combined with the wall's graphic, the Daytona achieves an unparalleled level of quality.
Sleek Oval DesignThe Daytona oval features a Yardmore space saving support system that incorporates superior strength and an attractive overall experience. This oval system is supported with heavy steel beams and straps that run underneath the pool, eliminating the need for poles or braces protruding at each side of the pool. This sleek oval design allows more pool size while occupying less space, giving a clean and uncluttered presence.
Shipping Times for Swimming Pools
We typically ship all swimming pool orders out in 1-3 business days. Transit time can vary depending on your location (Business days are Monday thru Friday). We only ship to the 48 Contiguous United States. We do not ship to Hawaii and Alaska.
- Northeast Region Shipments: 2-5 business days
- Southeast Region Shipments: 4-10 business days
- Midwest Region Shipments: 4-10 business days
- Southwest Region Shipments: 5-10 business days
- Rocky Mountain Region Shipments: 7-14 business days
- Pacific Region Shipments: 7-14 business days
Due to overwhelming demand, shipments to certain areas in the U.S. may experience additional delays during transit. Swimming pools are shipped with a freight carrier because they are too large to be shipped through UPS, Federal Express, or the USPS. When the shipment arrives at your local terminal, the carrier will call you to make an appointment before making the delivery to your home. Please ensure your phone number is up to date. The trucking company will not call you if your order is shipping to a commercial address (business).
Important Shipping Information
An adult must be present at the delivery location to receive and sign for all swimming pool shipments. Liftgate service is required for $59.00 at checkout. This special service is required for all freight shipments; including swimming pools, decks and heaters. This will make receiving the shipment much easier, especially if only one person is home to receive it. The delivery will come on a special truck with a hydraulic lift. The driver will use the lift to place the pallet on the ground curbside.
When you accept a freight shipment, you will receive a Delivery Receipt. This acts as a receipt. Do not sign it until you’ve looked over the shipment for any visible damage. Also check to make sure the total number of cartons on the delivery receipt match the total number of cartons you are receiving. If you see any damage, note it on the Delivery Receipt, take photos, and contact us ASAP. Do not refuse your freight order!
You may be required to meet the freight delivery driver at a designated location near your residence including but not limited to; customer’s residence is located on a dirt road, weight restrictions, or a dead-end road in which the freight driver is unable to proceed.