Pool Frog Flippin' Frog XL Mineral Water System
- For pools with up to 10,000 gallons of water
- Great for round pools up to 21' diameter and oval pools up to 15'x26'
- Minerals last approximately 6 months
- Cartridge lasts for 3-4 weeks
- Unique Float & Flip technology tells you when to replace the chlorine cartridge
- Kills bacteria 2 ways with minerals and low levels of chlorine
- Less work with no daily dosing
- Soft water that�s easy on skin
- A neutral pH with less monitoring
- Prevents smelly odors and bleached suits
- Can be used with any pool model or type
- Contains 28oz Tri-Chlor chlorine
- Replace orange chlorine cartridge when Flippin Frog XL flips over (green mineral cartridge lasts 6 months)
California residents see prop65 warnings
Flippin' FROG XL works with its patented minerals and a low dose of chlorine in an easy-to-use, easy-on-the-pocket, dual cartridge system to give you Fresh Mineral Water for all pools up to 10,000 gallons. Best of all, it flips over when the orange chlorine cartridge is empty and needs to be replaced. Simply click the mineral and chlorine cartridges together, tether as directed and set in the pool. The green mineral cartridge lasts an entire summer (up to 6 months) while the orange chlorine cartridges last roughly 3-4 weeks. Simply replace the bottom orange chlorine cartridge when Flippin' FROG XL flips over. No touching or pre-measuring of chlorine is necessary. Most pool owners haul heavy chlorine buckets to the pool side and dump chlorine into their pool or skimmer on a daily basis. That's a lot of hassle and those costs add up quickly. Flippin' FROG XL operates at only .5 parts per million of chlorine compared to 3-5 parts per million for most pools so you'll spend less on chlorine and experience soft, silky water all summer.
Pool Frog specializes in water treatment solutions for swimming pools and spas with products sold throughout the U.S., Europe and every continent of the world. We know you purchased your pool or spa to enjoy a great leisure activity with family and friends. That's why King Technology (Pool Frog Water Treatment Solution) products are designed to do the work for you so you can sit or lay back and enjoy.
Helpful Articles by our Pool Experts
How the Pool Frog Works
Pool Frog Chemicals – Frequently Asked Questions
Using a Pool Frog Wake Up Kit to Open Your Pool
How to Close Your Swimming Pool With The Pool Frog System
How to Prime an Above Ground Pool Pump
How To Treat Your Cloudy Pool Water
Learning how to diagnose what is causing your swimming pool water to become cloudy is the first step prior to learning how to treat your cloudy pool water.