Pool Frog Leap Infuzer Cycler - 01-01-7820
- Pool Frog Mineral system will not cause corrosion
- Salt system pools cause corrosion of metal parts including the pool frame
- Chlorine that lasts 2x longer with FROG Leap Mineral System+ that destroys bacteria
- Lower chlorine levels help prevent damage to equipment and surfaces
- Less problems like faded swimsuits or smelly odors
- Mineral Infuzer Cyclers have a 10 year warranty. Many above ground manufacturers void their warranty if a salt chlorine generator is used
- Anti-Bac Mineral Pac will last the full season or up to 6 months
- The complete Pool Frog cycler allows you to cut chlorine use by up to 50%
- No extra plumbing. No electricity. No extra headaches!
- For above ground pools up to 25,000 gallons
This Pool Frog Leap Infuzer Cycler Includes:
- (1) Frog Leap Infuzer - 01-01-7820
- (1) Frog Leap Anti-Bac Mineral Pac
California residents see prop65 warnings
FROG Leap utilizes the proven technology of FROG minerals with the increased value of 25% more water polishers and easier pool start up and winterizing. The patented control dial on the front of the Infuzer lets you manage the amount of water flowing through the system. Water is circulated upward into the Anti-Bac Mineral Pac and chlorine Torpedo Pac simultaneously. The erosion design of the system continuously dispenses chlorine at a precise low level (only 0.5 is needed). Once you've determined the correct setting for your pool just set it, then forget it for weeks at a time. Chlorine that lasts 2x longer with FROG Leap Mineral System+ that destroys bacteria.
Pool Frog specializes in water treatment solutions for swimming pools and spas with products sold throughout the U.S., Europe and every continent of the world. We know you purchased your pool or spa to enjoy a great leisure activity with family and friends. That's why King Technology (Pool Frog Water Treatment Solution) products are designed to do the work for you so you can sit or lay back and enjoy.
Helpful Articles by our Pool Experts
Pool Frog Leap Mineral System Troubleshooting (FAQ)
Pool Frog Start-up/Balancing Frequently Asked Questions
Pool Frog Leap Start-Up and Operation
Pool Frog Leap System
Monthly Pool Maintenance Checklist
How to Raise or Lower Levels of Pool Chlorine
This tutorial demonstrates how one can raise or lower levels of pool chlorine in their swimming pool. Always test the water before adding any chemicals.