24'x54" Saltwater Aurora Round Pool with Resin Composite Wall
- Includes skimmer and blue liner. For liner upgrades or accessories click customize this pool
- All-Resin Pool Frame with Resin Composite Wall Technology is resistant to all backyard chemicals and moisture
- 100% Corrosion Resistant Non-Metallic Resin Wall and Resin Frame provides longevity and durability unlike any other above ground pool on the market today
- Exclusive Resin Composite Wall utilizes a multi-layer reinforced polymer design which proves to be stronger than steel or aluminum
- High Quality Resin and Composite Materials provides UV resistance
- Built to withstand the corrosion issues associated with Saltwater
- 8" wide Resin Uprights
- True curved 6" wide injection-molded Resin Top Ledges in an elegant grey hue, resists saltwater, chlorinated water and constant wear
- Injection-molded Top & Bottom Resin Tracks give the Saltwater Aurora added strength and support
- Sleek Resin Top Caps with a unique brushed silver accent adds beauty and style to the Saltwater Aurora
- Can be used with Freshwater or Saltwater and with any sanitizer or sanitizing system, including chlorine
- Wall Color/Design: Grey/Celestial
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Lifetime 360 Worry-Free Warranty - The complete pool structure is warrantied for the life of the pool
- Warranty covers the use of a Salt System
- Made in Canada
- Installs above ground or semi-inground (installation not included)
- Warrantied for semi-inground installation up to halfway (27 inches) in the ground
- Approximate inside (water) dimensions - 24' Diameter
- Approximate outside dimensions (space required) - 25' Diameter
- Approximate Water Capacity - 13,500 Gallons
California residents see prop65 warnings
The Saltwater Aurora introduces elegant greys with a subtle Resin Wall pattern that will make this pool look beautiful in any backyard. This Hi-tech pool model offers an innovative design that's never been seen in above ground pools before. This concept eliminates the possible corrosion risks that come with steel-and-saltwater combinations. The Saltwater Aurora's exclusive resin composite wall utilizes a multi-layer reinforced polymer design which proves to be stronger than steel or aluminum. The Aurora's innovative Corrosion-Resistant Design offers a lifetime of enjoyment and includes a 360 Worry-Free Manufacturer's Lifetime Warranty.
Shipping Times for Swimming Pools
We typically ship all swimming pool orders out in 1-3 business days. Transit time can vary depending on your location (Business days are Monday thru Friday). We only ship to the 48 Contiguous United States. We do not ship to Hawaii and Alaska.
- Northeast Region Shipments: 2-5 business days
- Southeast Region Shipments: 4-10 business days
- Midwest Region Shipments: 4-10 business days
- Southwest Region Shipments: 5-10 business days
- Rocky Mountain Region Shipments: 7-14 business days
- Pacific Region Shipments: 7-14 business days
Due to overwhelming demand, shipments to certain areas in the U.S. may experience additional delays during transit. Swimming pools are shipped with a freight carrier because they are too large to be shipped through UPS, Federal Express, or the USPS. When the shipment arrives at your local terminal, the carrier will call you to make an appointment before making the delivery to your home. Please ensure your phone number is up to date. The trucking company will not call you if your order is shipping to a commercial address (business).
Important Shipping Information
An adult must be present at the delivery location to receive and sign for all swimming pool shipments. Liftgate service is required for $59.00 at checkout. This special service is required for all freight shipments; including swimming pools, decks and heaters. This will make receiving the shipment much easier, especially if only one person is home to receive it. The delivery will come on a special truck with a hydraulic lift. The driver will use the lift to place the pallet on the ground curbside.
When you accept a freight shipment, you will receive a Delivery Receipt. This acts as a receipt. Do not sign it until you’ve looked over the shipment for any visible damage. Also check to make sure the total number of cartons on the delivery receipt match the total number of cartons you are receiving. If you see any damage, note it on the Delivery Receipt, take photos, and contact us ASAP. Do not refuse your freight order!
You may be required to meet the freight delivery driver at a designated location near your residence including but not limited to; customer’s residence is located on a dirt road, weight restrictions, or a dead-end road in which the freight driver is unable to proceed.