24'x54" Quest Round Pool
- 20 Gauge Blue Liner
- Thru-Wall Skimmer & Return Fitting
$2,546.00Save $849.00 (25% OFF)
- Includes skimmer and blue liner. For liner upgrades or accessories click Customize this Pool
- Massive 8" wide injection-molded resin top ledges, resist bad weather, chlorinated water and constant wear
- Decorative 8" Krystal Kote steel uprights and resin foot collars give the Quest strength, support and style
- 54" high wall finished with Duratex anti-corrosion coating protects against humidity and chemicals
- Durable resin caps and boots give the Quest strength, support and style
- Heavy-duty tracks, over-sized connectors and over-sized fasteners add strength to a pool that will last for summers to come
- Wall Color/Design: Champagne/Panorama
- Warranty: Manufacturer's 60-year limited warranty
- Made in the USA
- Installs above ground or semi-inground (installation not included)
- Warrantied for semi-inground installation up to halfway (27 inches) in the ground
- Approximate inside (water) dimensions - 24' Diameter
- Approximate outside dimensions (space required) - 25' Diameter
- Approximate Water Capacity - 13,500 Gallons
The Quest features curved resin top ledges that are completely corrosion proof and unmatchable in strength. The decorative 8" resin coated steel uprights and resin bottom foot plates were made to withstand the worst winter climates and provide superior durability. Its unique Panorama wall design and champagne color will blend seamlessly into any backyard decor.
Strength and Value
The Quest offers heavy duty wall rails, over-sized connectors and over-sized fasteners enhancing its strength and durability. The 54" high Panorama wall is coated with Duratex 2000 finish to prevent corrosion from occurring and features a 60 year manufacturer's limited warranty. The Quest is proudly made in the USA.
Order Times for Above Ground Pools
Above ground pools are too large to be shipped through UPS, Federal Express, or the USPS. We typically ship all pool orders out 24-48 hours after you place your order unfortunately due to recent circumstances surrounding COVID-19, please expect shipping delays of 2-4 business days. Transit time can vary depending on your location but generally takes 4-8 business days to most areas.(AZ, CA, ID, MT, ND, NM, NV, OK, OR, SD, UT, WA, WI, WY will generally take 7-12 business days). Business Days are Monday thru Friday. When the shipment arrives at your local terminal, the carrier will call you to make an appointment before making the delivery to your home.
Important! An adult must be at the delivery location to receive and sign for an above ground pool and will be required to move the boxes from the truck at the time of delivery (we recommend at least 2 people to unload cartons from the truck). For your convenience, Liftgate Service can be added for $39 at checkout. With Liftgate Service, the delivery will come on a special truck with a hydraulic lift. The driver will use the lift to place the pallet on the ground curbside. (The truck driver is not responsible in moving your pallet to your desired location). This will make receiving the shipment much easier, especially if only one person is home to receive it.
Support / Downloads
Review by Damon on Sep 28, 2020 Verified Purchase
Really like the pool - very good quality. Do yourself a favor and really watch the installation video(s). Take notes! And read through the extensive DIY tutorials - it's all VERY helpful. And ask them questions if you have any - they have answers! I applaud the Pool Factory for taking the time to provide good products and great instructions. It's clear they want you to have a good experience installing your pool and enjoying it after.
Review by Jeff in IL on Aug 16, 2020 Verified Purchase
We had the pool within a week of ordering it! We assembled it ourselves and we were swimming within another week. Ours is the Quest 18x33x54. Watch the videos for installing!! It helps tremendously. I emailed The Pool Factory a few times with questions and they responded quickly and were very helpful!
Review by Angie C on Apr 11, 2020
We had our pool professionally installed and somewhat buried because we have a sloped backyard. It looks amazing, is durable and attractive! 2020 will be our second summer with this pool and I cannot wait to open it again! I would definitely recommend this pool!
Review by Donnie M. TN on Mar 18, 2020 Verified Purchase
We love our pool. Putting it up last spring was a little tough, but the grandkids love it. Pool Factory was great. Thank you
Review by Michael B. NJ on Feb 25, 2020 Verified Purchase
Great price and the installer told me it was a quality pool and I would enjoy it. He was right. Thanks pool factory