30'x54" Quest Round Pool
- Includes skimmer and blue liner. For liner upgrades or accessories click Customize this Pool
- Massive 8" wide injection-molded resin top ledges, resist bad weather, chlorinated water and constant wear
- Decorative 8" Krystal Kote steel uprights and resin foot collars give the Quest strength, support and style
- 54" high wall finished with Duratex anti-corrosion coating protects against humidity and chemicals
- Durable resin caps and boots give the Quest strength, support and style
- Heavy-duty tracks, over-sized connectors and over-sized fasteners add strength to a pool that will last for summers to come
- Wall Color/Design: Champagne/Panorama
- Warranty: Manufacturer's 60-year limited warranty
- Made in the USA
- Installs above ground or semi-inground (installation not included)
- Warranted for semi-inground installation up to halfway (27 inches) in the ground
- Approximate inside (water) dimensions - 30' Diameter
- Approximate outside dimensions (space required) - 31' Diameter
- Approximate Water Capacity - 21,000 Gallons
The Quest features curved resin top ledges that are completely corrosion proof and unmatchable in strength. The decorative 8" resin coated steel uprights and resin bottom foot plates were made to withstand the worst winter climates and provide superior durability. Its unique Panorama wall design and champagne color will blend seamlessly into any backyard decor.
Strength and Value
The Quest offers heavy duty wall rails, over-sized connectors and over-sized fasteners enhancing its strength and durability. The 54" high Panorama wall is coated with Duratex 2000 finish to prevent corrosion from occurring and features a 60 year manufacturer's limited warranty. The Quest is proudly made in the USA.
Order Times for Above Ground Pools
Above ground pools are too large to be shipped through UPS, Federal Express or the USPS. We ship all pool orders out 24-48 hours after you place your order. Transit time can vary depending on your location but generally takes 4-8 business days. When the shipment arrives at your local terminal, the carrier will call you to make an appointment before making the delivery to your home.
Important! An adult must be at the delivery location to receive and sign for an above ground pool and will be required to assist in moving the cartons from the truck at the time of delivery (we recommend at least 2 people to unload cartons from the truck). For your convenience, Liftgate Service can be added for $39 at checkout. With Liftgate Service, the delivery will come on a special truck with a hydraulic lift. The driver will use the lift to place the pallet on the ground curbside. (The truck driver is not responsible in moving your pallet to your desired location).This will make receiving the shipment much easier, especially if only one person is home to receive it.
Support / Downloads
Review by Mike S. GA on Jul 14, 2017
I am so pleased with my purchase. Every aspect of it went perfect. The pool has been set up since late July of last year. Great purchase! The Pool Factory is absolutely the only place I will go for my pool hardware needs. absolutely the best pool vendor on the planet. This is a real review and I mean it!!
Review by Connie S. OH. on Jul 12, 2017
I am enjoying my pool and love the service that I have received from the Pool Factory!!!
Review by Samuel S, OH on Apr 3, 2017
After looking on several web sites and going to a few local pool stores we decided to go with this pull, and I would again. I have installed my own pool before and this one was fairly easy to assemble nothing was missing and we are very satisfied. We went with the DE filter I was a little nervous cuz I always have used sand, but I am so glad we did. Customer service get a great job I did call to make sure I had my order correct and shipping was great we were able to back my pickup truck to the lift bed and load Slide the pool right in I was able to drive it right over to the pool area.
Review by Beverly E, OH on Feb 4, 2017
Great prices. Great quality.