The Quest features massive curved resin top ledges that are completely corrosion proof and unmatchable in strength. Its unique Panorama wall design and champagne color will blend seamlessly into any backyard decor. The Quest is proudly made in the USA and offers a 60 year manufacturer's warranty. Includes Free Shipping, thru-wall skimmer and blue liner. Liner upgrades & accessories available when customizing.
Easy Shopping Tips - Scroll down this page to choose a pool size. Then, select the "Customize This Pool" button to upgrade the liner, add a filter, ladder, cover or any other accessory.
Prices Starting at
Select a pool size
Then, select the "Customize this pool" button to upgrade the liner, add a filter system, pool ladder, cover or any other accessory
- Massive 8" wide injection-molded resin top ledges, resist bad weather, chlorinated water and constant wear
- Decorative 8" wide Krystal Kote steel uprights and resin foot collars give the Quest strength, support and style
- 54" high steel wall finished with Duratex anti-corrosion coating protects against humidity and chemicals
- Durable resin caps and boots give the Quest strength, support and style
- Heavy-duty resin bottom tracks, resin bottom plates and over-sized fasteners add strength to a pool that will last for summers to come
- 20 Gauge blue liner included with pool price with the option to upgrade to a 25 gauge blue or printed liner
- Widemouth Thru-wall skimmer and water return fitting included
- Wall Color/Design: Champagne/Panorama
- Warranty: Manufacturer's 60-year limited warranty
- Made in the USA
- Installs above ground or semi-inground (installation not included)
- Warrantied for semi-inground installation up to halfway (27 inches) in the ground
- Pool Safety - The Quest Pool is only designed for swimming and wading. This pool is not designed for diving or jumping, dangerous and permanent injury can result. Always provide adult supervision, use caution, common sense and good judgment when enjoying any water activity. Click here to view and read the manufacturer's safety information.
The Quest features massive curved resin top ledges that are completely corrosion proof and unmatchable in strength. The decorative 8" resin coated steel uprights and resin bottom foot plates were made to withstand the worst winter climates and provide superior durability. Its unique Panorama wall design and champagne color will blend seamlessly into any backyard decor.
Strength and Value
The Quest offers heavy duty wall rails, over-sized connectors and over-sized fasteners enhancing its strength and durability. The 54" high Panorama wall is coated with Duratex 2000 finish to prevent corrosion from occurring and features a 60 year manufacturer's limited warranty. The Quest is proudly made in the USA.
Shipping Times for Swimming Pools
We typically ship all swimming pool orders out in 1-3 business days. Transit time can vary depending on your location (Business days are Monday thru Friday). We only ship to the 48 Contiguous United States. We do not ship to Hawaii and Alaska.
Northeast Region Shipments: 2-5 business days
Southeast Region Shipments: 3-10 business days
Midwest Region Shipments: 5-10 business days
Southwest Region Shipments: 7-10 business days
Rocky Mountain Region Shipments: 10-14 business days
Pacific Region Shipments: 10-14 business days
Due to overwhelming demand, shipments to certain areas in the U.S. may experience additional delays during transit. Swimming pools are shipped with a freight carrier because they are too large to be shipped through UPS, Federal Express, or the USPS. When the shipment arrives at your local terminal, the carrier will call you to make an appointment before making the delivery to your home. Please ensure your phone number is up to date. The trucking company will not call you if your order is shipping to a commercial address (business).
Important Shipping Information
An adult must be present at the delivery location to receive and sign for all swimming pool shipments. Liftgate service is available for $59.00 at checkout. This special service is required for all freight shipments; including swimming pools, decks and heaters. This will make receiving the shipment much easier, especially if only one person is home to receive it. The delivery will come on a special truck with a hydraulic lift. The driver will use the lift to place the pallet on the ground curbside.
When you accept a freight shipment, you will receive a Bill of Lading (BOL). This acts as a receipt. Don’t sign it until you’ve looked over the shipment for any visible damage. Also check to make sure the total number of cartons on the delivery receipt match the total number of cartons you are receiving. If you see any damage, note it on the BOL, take photos, and contact us ASAP. Do not refuse your freight order!
You may be required to meet the freight delivery driver at a designated location near your residence including but not limited to; customer’s residence is located on a dirt road, weight restrictions, or a dead-end road in which the freight driver is unable to proceed.
Support / Downloads
Learn what to look for when making a semi-inground or above ground pool purchase.
Learn what are 5 benefits of owning an above ground pool that are not commonly known.
The above ground pool reviews keep rolling in! And we couldn’t be more thankful! We've reached a new milestone and we're really proud!
We polled our customers and our sales team about the best and most important Above Ground Pool Accessories this past year, and the results are in! You can view our Top 5 Swimming Pool Accessories of 2022 in the article below.