The Saltwater 8000 redefines the standards of beauty and inner strength. This high tech resin model offers intriguing new lines and shapes and an innovative design that's never been seen in above ground pools before. Includes Free Shipping, thru-wall skimmer and blue liner. Liner upgrades & accessories available when customizing.
Easy Shopping Tips - Scroll down this page to choose a pool size. Then, select the "Customize This Pool" button to upgrade the liner, add a filter, ladder, cover or any other accessory.
Prices Starting at
Each piece of the 8" curved top seats fits precisely into the next with a fully integrated flexible joint. Your expectations are sure to be exceeded by this sleek, leading edge pool that struts its stuff with such utter elegance. Saltwater 8000 has developed advanced coating techniques that will eliminate corrosion of the pool. The pool wall is coated with Duratex 2000 anticorrosion paint, to protect against humidity and chemicals. The Saltwater 8000 has a unique stainless steel service panel that protects the skimmer and return lines from rust and corrosion. So you get a high-value pool without the high price tag—and a pool that will will have you splashing, for years to come!
- 8" Injection-molded, true curved Synflex, RESIN Top Seats resist bad weather, Saltwater, chlorinated water and constant wear
- Stainless Steel service panel for superior corrosion protection
- 54" High Wall finished with Duratex 2000 anticorrosion paint protects against humidity and chemicals
- Durable RESIN Rails with integrated connecting Resin Plates give the Saltwater 8000 strength, support and style
- Heavy-duty Resin tracks, over-sized Resin connectors and over-sized fasteners add strength to a pool that will last for summers to come
- Sturdy 6.5" galvanized steel uprights finished with a texturized polyester anti-corrosion coating
- 20 gauge blue liner included with pool price with the option to upgrade by clicking the Customize tab
- Widemouth thru-wall skimmer and water return fitting included
- Wall Color/Design: Pearl/Stella
- Warranty: Manufacturer's 60-year limited warranty. Lifetime warranty on all resin components
- Warranty covers the use of a Salt System
- Installs above ground or semi-inground (installation not included)
- Warranted for semi-inground installation up to halfway (27 inches) in the ground
Order Times for Above Ground Pools
Above ground pools are too large to be shipped through UPS, Federal Express or the USPS. A trucking company will deliver your pool with an estimated delivery time between 5 and 7 business days. The shipper will contact you within 24 hours of the scheduled delivery to set up an appointment for the delivery of your above ground pool.
Important! An adult must be at the delivery location to receive and sign for an above ground pool and will be required to assist in moving the cartons from the truck at the time of delivery (we recommend at least 2 people to unload cartons from the truck).
Note: Refusal of delivery of an above ground pool will result in a 25% restocking fee and shipping costs.
Building Code Disclaimer
Note: Your local building code may require a permit for installation of an above ground pool and that a barrier is installed around the pool. Before installing, please contact your local building inspector for more information about applicable requirements.
Remember – Shallow Water – No jumping or diving into an above ground pool. The use of a slide is not recommended with an above ground pool. Do not swim under, through or around your entry ladder. Remember to provide a safety briefing for guests visiting and using an above ground pool. Always provide adult supervision for children using your pool.
Note: Your local township may require a pool alarm for an above ground swimming pool. Please contact your local township for more information about applicable requirements.
Round Pool Installation Video
Review by Brownkjrlh on May 26, 2017
We have had our pool for three years now and couldn't be happier. The installers couldn't believe the high quality of it and the company went above and beyond to replace a few parts even though it was our error. I couldn't be happier.
Review by Brian, MD on Apr 7, 2017
Very well made pool very happy with everything
Review by Paige E, WV on Mar 31, 2017
We love our pool and working with the POOL FACTORY.
Review by Mario A, LA on Feb 4, 2017
We love ❤️ it
Review by Tracy K. on Feb 4, 2017
Great online experience with pool factory saltwater 8000 and liner. Pool was high quality and easy to install according to the crew we hired to partially bury the pool. We don't have our deck built yet but the pool will look beautiful when we finish Our family and dogs love this pool. It was a great upgrade over the intex pools we have had in the past
Saltwater pools are becoming more and more popular. Learn the basic components that make a saltwater pool different than your basic chlorinated pool.
Learn how to customize your saltwater pool package and the differences between all of the available accessories by reading the following guide.
As salt chlorine generators become more popular the misconception of how they saltwater pools work seems to grow...
Saltwater can be extremely corrosive to your swimming pool if the appropriate measures aren't factored. Check our guide.