The Saltwater 8000 redefines the standards of beauty and inner strength. This high tech resin model offers intriguing new lines and shapes and an innovative design that's never been seen in above ground pools before. Includes Free Shipping, thru-wall skimmer and blue liner. Liner upgrades & accessories available when customizing.
Easy Shopping Tips - Scroll down this page to choose a pool size. Then, select the "Customize This Pool" button to upgrade the liner, add a filter, ladder, cover or any other accessory.
Select a pool size
Then, select the "Customize this pool" button to upgrade the liner, add a filter system, pool ladder, cover or any other accessory
- 8" Injection-molded, true curved Synflex, RESIN Top Seats resist bad weather, Saltwater, chlorinated water and constant wear
- Stainless Steel service panel for superior corrosion protection
- 54" High Wall finished with Duratex 2000 anticorrosion paint protects against humidity and chemicals
- Durable RESIN Rails with integrated connecting Resin Plates give the Saltwater 8000 strength, support and style
- Heavy-duty Resin tracks, over-sized Resin connectors and over-sized fasteners add strength to a pool that will last for summers to come
- Sturdy 6.5" galvanized steel uprights finished with a texturized polyester anti-corrosion coating
- 20 gauge blue liner included with pool price with the option to upgrade by clicking the Customize tab
- Widemouth thru-wall skimmer and water return fitting included
- Wall Color/Design: Pearl/Stella
- Warranty: Manufacturer's 60-year limited warranty. Lifetime warranty on all resin components
- Warranty covers the use of a Salt System
- Installs above ground or semi-inground (installation not included)
- Warranted for semi-inground installation up to halfway (27 inches) in the ground
Each piece of the 8" curved top seats fits precisely into the next with a fully integrated flexible joint. Your expectations are sure to be exceeded by this sleek, leading edge pool that struts its stuff with such utter elegance. Saltwater 8000 has developed advanced coating techniques that will eliminate corrosion of the pool. The pool wall is coated with Duratex 2000 anticorrosion paint, to protect against humidity and chemicals. The Saltwater 8000 has a unique stainless steel service panel that protects the skimmer and return lines from rust and corrosion. So you get a high-value pool without the high price tag—and a pool that will will have you splashing, for years to come!
Order Times for Above Ground Pools
Above ground pools are too large to be shipped through UPS, Federal Express or the USPS. We ship all pool orders out 24-48 hours after you place your order. Transit time can vary depending on your location but generally takes 4-8 business days to most areas.(AZ,CA,ID,MT,ND,NM,NV,OK,OR,SD,UT,WA,WI,WY will generally take 7-12 business days). Business Days are Monday thru Friday. When the shipment arrives at your local terminal, the carrier will call you to make an appointment before making the delivery to your home.
Important! An adult must be at the delivery location to receive and sign for an above ground pool and will be required to move the boxes from the truck at the time of delivery (we recommend at least 2 people to unload cartons from the truck). For your convenience, Liftgate Service can be added for $39 at checkout. With Liftgate Service, the delivery will come on a special truck with a hydraulic lift. The driver will use the lift to place the pallet on the ground curbside. (The truck driver is not responsible in moving your pallet to your desired location). This will make receiving the shipment much easier, especially if only one person is home to receive it.
Support / Downloads
Review by MT, Florida on Oct 18, 2018 Verified Purchase
Wonderful experience between buying, shipment, quality of product, and when I had a question, customer care promptly got back to me with a phone call. No complaints whatsoever and absolutely loving our salt water pool!
Review by SC on Sep 30, 2018
Great value for the money.
Review by Wonderful Pool on Sep 7, 2018 Verified Purchase
We bought the Saltwater 8000 21x54 Round. We love this pool. So glad we went with the saltwater system so easy to keep up. I would recommend Pool Factory to all my friends and family. We have enjoyed our pool all summer!
Review by Steve on Aug 21, 2018
Bought the Saltwater 8000 and love the pool. Everything seems to be very well made. No problems with it
Review by Elizabeth, NC on Aug 9, 2018 Verified Purchase
I bought the Saltwater 8000 24x54 round. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! Ordered it in April and was here the following week. Didn’t get it put up till the end of June. Our 1st day in it was July 4th. I love the saltwater...best investment I have made in a long time. Now everyone around us is wanted a Saltwater pool. Thanks for the awesome product. Easy too.
•Ladder or Step
•Pool Cleaning Equipment
Popular Options such as an upgraded liner, Pool Cove, Liner Floor Pad, Pool Covers & Pool Lights can also be added while customizing.
Learn how to customize your saltwater pool package and the differences between all of the available accessories by reading the following guide.
As salt chlorine generators become more popular the misconception of how they saltwater pools work seems to grow...
Learn multiple ways to setup your above ground pool base when installing your swimming pool liner.
Saltwater can be extremely corrosive to your swimming pool if the appropriate measures aren't factored. Check our guide.