15'x24'x52" Saltwater 5000 Oval Pool
- Includes skimmer and blue liner. For liner upgrades or accessories click Customize this Pool
- 7" RESIN top seats and RESIN interlocking caps, resist bad weather, Saltwater, chlorinated water and constant wear
- Stainless Steel service panel for superior corrosion protection
- 52" High Wall finished with Duratex 2000 anticorrosion paint protects against humidity and chemicals
- Durable RESIN Rails with integrated connecting Resin Plates give the Saltwater 5000 strength, support and style
- Heavy-duty Resin tracks, over-sized Resin connectors and over-sized fasteners add strength to a pool that will last for summers to come
- Sleek Oval Yardmore space saving system saves much needed yard space
- Wall Color/Design: Beige/Azure
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: Manufacturer's 60-year limited warranty.
- Warranty covers the use of a Salt System
- Installs above ground or semi-inground (installation not included)
- Warranted for semi-inground installation up to halfway (26 inches) in the ground
- Approximate inside (water) dimensions - 15' X 24'
- Approximate outside dimensions (space required) - 18' 2" X 25'
- Approximate Water Capacity - 8,500 Gallons
Each piece of the 7" top fits precisely into the next with a fully integrated flexible joint. Your expectations are sure to be exceeded by this sleek, leading edge pool that struts its stuff with such utter elegance. Saltwater 5000 has developed advanced coating techniques that will eliminate corrosion of the pool. The pool wall is coated with Duratex 2000 anticorrosion paint, to protect against humidity and chemicals. The Saltwater 5000 has a unique stainless steel service panel that protects the skimmer and return lines from rust and corrosion. So you get a high-value pool without the high price tag—and a pool that will will have you splashing, for years to come!
Order Times for Above Ground Pools
Above ground pools are too large to be shipped through UPS, Federal Express or the USPS. We ship all pool orders out 24-48 hours after you place your order. Transit time can vary depending on your location but generally takes 4-8 business days to most areas.(AZ,CA,ID,MT,ND,NM,NV,OK,OR,SD,UT,WA,WI,WY will generally take 7-12 business days). Business Days are Monday thru Friday. When the shipment arrives at your local terminal, the carrier will call you to make an appointment before making the delivery to your home.
Important! An adult must be at the delivery location to receive and sign for an above ground pool and will be required to move the boxes from the truck at the time of delivery (we recommend at least 2 people to unload cartons from the truck). For your convenience, Liftgate Service can be added for $39 at checkout. With Liftgate Service, the delivery will come on a special truck with a hydraulic lift. The driver will use the lift to place the pallet on the ground curbside. (The truck driver is not responsible in moving your pallet to your desired location). This will make receiving the shipment much easier, especially if only one person is home to receive it.
Support / Downloads
Review by King2018 on Aug 14, 2018
Customer service is great and very educated on the products. Parts of our pool were damaged due to an unexpected thunderstorm, while in the middle of installation. The pool factory staff were very considerate and overnighted replacement parts. Can’t wait to enjoy our pool.
Review by Carolyn, NC on Aug 13, 2018 Verified Purchase
We have just been able to have the pool we purchased installed. We are very pleased with the quality materials and the overall look of the pool. In the past we have not had a salt water pool. We are very pleased with the conversion we made. Your company and website was very helpful in making sure we had the correct parts to have our pool up and running immediately upon installation. Thank you so much for your service and excellent products. Our contractor also remarked about the excellent quality of the pool. We had our last pool 23 years and feel sure that this one will surpass that. We are most grateful for you service.
Review by Kira, NY on Jul 11, 2018 Verified Purchase
I really enjoyed making my purchase at the Pool Factory. The prices were great and the staff was very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. They were able to explain to me the differences between the various equipment needed for the pool I was looking to buy and suggested what was best, not what was most expensive. I called back several times with various questions and they never rushed me and answered all of my questions. If I ever shop for a pool again I will definitely come back to these guys. I am enjoying my pool. Thanks Pool Factory.
Review by Penny on Jun 1, 2018 Verified Purchase
Can I just say, AWESOME customer service!!!! We ordered our pool back in March, but didn’t get around to setting up until End of April. We opened things as we needed them, once the pool was nearly finished, we opened the pump, only to see it was damaged. I emailed on Saturday and they actually called me on a Sunday, had new pump shipped Monday, all I had to do was send the new one back, oh yeah, with free shipping!!! Their policy is 72 hours! Happy to say, our pool is up and running! Will be ordering again! Would recommend to anyone!! Pool went up great, unibead liner is the way to go!!
Review by Dennis T. on Jan 31, 2018 Verified Purchase
Very friendly and helpful. After sales support has been great.
•Ladder or Step
•Pool Cleaning Equipment
Popular Options such as an upgraded liner, Pool Cove, Liner Floor Pad, Pool Covers & Pool Lights can also be added while customizing.