18'x52" Saltwater 5000 Round Pool
- Includes skimmer and blue liner. For liner upgrades or accessories click Customize this Pool
- 7" RESIN top seats and RESIN interlocking caps, resist bad weather, Saltwater, chlorinated water and constant wear
- Stainless Steel service panel for superior corrosion protection
- 52" High Wall finished with Duratex 2000 anticorrosion paint protects against humidity and chemicals
- Durable RESIN Rails with integrated connecting Resin Plates give the Saltwater 5000 strength, support and style
- Heavy-duty Resin tracks, over-sized Resin connectors and over-sized fasteners add strength to a pool that will last for summers to come
- Wall Color/Design: Beige/Azure
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: Manufacturer's 60-year limited warranty.
- Warranty covers the use of a Salt System
- Installs above ground or semi-inground (installation not included)
- Warranted for semi-inground installation up to halfway (26 inches) in the ground
- Approximate inside (water) dimensions - 18' Diameter
- Approximate outside dimensions (space required) - 19' Diameter
- Approximate Water Capacity - 7,500 Gallons
Each piece of the 7" top fits precisely into the next with a fully integrated flexible joint. Your expectations are sure to be exceeded by this sleek, leading edge pool that struts its stuff with such utter elegance. The 30'x52" Saltwater 5000 has developed advanced coating techniques that will eliminate corrosion of the pool. The pool wall is coated with Duratex 2000 anticorrosion paint, to protect against humidity and chemicals. The 30'x52" Saltwater 5000 has a unique stainless steel service panel that protects the skimmer and return lines from rust and corrosion. So you get a high-value pool without the high price tag—and a pool that will will have you splashing, for years to come
Order Times for Above Ground Pools
Above ground pools are too large to be shipped through UPS, Federal Express or the USPS. We ship all pool orders out 24-48 hours after you place your order. Transit time can vary depending on your location but generally takes 4-8 business days. When the shipment arrives at your local terminal, the carrier will call you to make an appointment before making the delivery to your home.
Important! An adult must be at the delivery location to receive and sign for an above ground pool and will be required to assist in moving the cartons from the truck at the time of delivery (we recommend at least 2 people to unload cartons from the truck). For your convenience, Liftgate Service can be added for $39 at checkout. With Liftgate Service, the delivery will come on a special truck with a hydraulic lift. The driver will use the lift to place the pallet on the ground curbside. (The truck driver is not responsible in moving your pallet to your desired location).This will make receiving the shipment much easier, especially if only one person is home to receive it.
Support / Downloads
Review by Carmen on Oct 2, 2017
Do not hesitate to buy your pool here. Making a large online purchase is a little scary, but I am so happy with the outcome. From ordering to delivery to after delivery questions, flawless. All flawless. When you call you get a friendly, knowledgeable person. If you have questions about products, you get answers not transfers and holds. They are the best!
Review by James C. CT on Sep 6, 2017
Nice pool. Great price. Everything came quickly and I didn’t have any issues.
Review by Theresa S, NC on Sep 3, 2017
I LOVE YOUR COMPANY AND ALL THE PRODUCTS I HAVE ORDERED. YOU WERE SO MUCH HELP RIGHT FROM THE BEGINNING WHEN I ORDERED THE POOL AND NOW THAT I HAVE TO THINK ABOUT THE CLOSING OF IT. WE HAD A VERY ENJOYABLE SUMMER WITH OUR POOL FACTORY POOL
Review by Ralph, Yuma, AZ on Aug 16, 2017
We love our pool. Use it everyday in Yuma, AZ where the temps are over 100 degrees every day. Good quality pool. Would recommend the Pool Factory.
Review by Rick O, PA on Jun 9, 2017
Very happy with the quality of the pool and ease of operation