24'x52" Saltwater 5000 Round Pool
- Includes skimmer and blue liner. For liner upgrades or accessories click Customize this Pool
- 7" RESIN top seats and RESIN interlocking caps, resist bad weather, Saltwater, chlorinated water and constant wear
- Stainless Steel service panel for superior corrosion protection
- 52" High Wall finished with Duratex 2000 anticorrosion paint protects against humidity and chemicals
- Durable RESIN Rails with integrated connecting Resin Plates give the Saltwater 5000 strength, support and style
- Heavy-duty Resin tracks, over-sized Resin connectors and over-sized fasteners add strength to a pool that will last for summers to come
- Wall Color/Design: Beige/Azure
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: Manufacturer's 60-year limited warranty.
- Warranty covers the use of a Salt System
- Installs above ground or semi-inground (installation not included)
- Approximate inside (water) dimensions - 24' Diameter
- Approximate outside dimensions (space required) - 25' Diameter
- Approximate Water Capacity - 13,500 Gallons
Each piece of the 7" top fits precisely into the next with a fully integrated flexible joint. Your expectations are sure to be exceeded by this sleek, leading edge pool that struts its stuff with such utter elegance. The 30'x52" Saltwater 5000 has developed advanced coating techniques that will eliminate corrosion of the pool. The pool wall is coated with Duratex 2000 anticorrosion paint, to protect against humidity and chemicals. The 30'x52" Saltwater 5000 has a unique stainless steel service panel that protects the skimmer and return lines from rust and corrosion. So you get a high-value pool without the high price tag—and a pool that will will have you splashing, for years to come
Order Times for Above Ground Pools
Above ground pools are too large to be shipped through UPS, Federal Express or the USPS. We ship all pool orders out 24-48 hours after you place your order. Transit time can vary depending on your location but generally takes 4-8 business days. When the shipment arrives at your local terminal, the carrier will call you to make an appointment before making the delivery to your home.
Important! An adult must be at the delivery location to receive and sign for an above ground pool and will be required to assist in moving the cartons from the truck at the time of delivery (we recommend at least 2 people to unload cartons from the truck). For your convenience, Liftgate Service can be added for $39 at checkout. With Liftgate Service, the delivery will come on a special truck with a hydraulic lift. The driver will use the lift to place the pallet on the ground curbside. (The truck driver is not responsible in moving your pallet to your desired location).This will make receiving the shipment much easier, especially if only one person is home to receive it.
Support / Downloads
Review by Pamela M, FL on Feb 4, 2017
Love my pool!!!!!
Review by LINDSAY R. TX on Jan 28, 2017
We have been more than happy with our experience with the pool factory. Customer service is extremely helpful, we got a great deal on our pool, and it was delivered promptly and in excellent condition. Our pool installer immediately commented on what a quality pool it was and was very impressed by the liner. I was nervous to buy a pool online, but I would definitely do it again based on the experience we have had.
Review by Judith M. on Jun 16, 2015
We purchased the pool in the fall and had it put up about a month ago, the pool was packaged well and we had no problems with the install, it looks great and have enjoyed it many times already.
Review by Ted E. Magnolia Texas on Apr 17, 2015
Well everyone has been great at the pool factory to me.The pool went together easy and fast .After filling the pool the presure gauge filled with water i emailed the pool factory with the problem and they sent me a new gauge within days.Loving my pool in Texas.Thanks Guys