27'x52" Saltwater 5000 Round Pool
- 20 Gauge Blue Liner
- Thru-Wall Skimmer & Return Fitting
- Free Shipping
Save $1,048.00 (35% OFF)
- Includes skimmer and blue liner. For liner upgrades or accessories click Customize this Pool
- 7" RESIN top seats and RESIN interlocking caps, resist bad weather, Saltwater, chlorinated water and constant wear
- Stainless Steel service panel for superior corrosion protection
- 52" High Wall finished with Duratex 2000 anticorrosion paint protects against humidity and chemicals
- Durable RESIN Rails with integrated connecting Resin Plates give the Saltwater 5000 strength, support and style
- Heavy-duty Resin tracks, over-sized Resin connectors and over-sized fasteners add strength to a pool that will last for summers to come
- Wall Color/Design: Beige/Azure
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: Manufacturer's 60-year limited warranty.
- Warranty covers the use of a Salt System
- Installs above ground or semi-inground (installation not included)
- Warranted for semi-inground installation up to halfway (26 inches) in the ground
- Approximate inside (water) dimensions - 27' Diameter
- Approximate outside dimensions (space required) - 28' Diameter
- Approximate Water Capacity - 17,000 Gallons
Each piece of the 7" top fits precisely into the next with a fully integrated flexible joint. Your expectations are sure to be exceeded by this sleek, leading edge pool that struts its stuff with such utter elegance. The 27'x52" Saltwater 5000 has developed advanced coating techniques that will eliminate corrosion of the pool. The pool wall is coated with Duratex 2000 anticorrosion paint, to protect against humidity and chemicals. The 27'x52" Saltwater 5000 has a unique stainless steel service panel that protects the skimmer and return lines from rust and corrosion. So you get a high-value pool without the high price tag—and a pool that will will have you splashing, for years to come
- 20 Gauge Blue Liner
- Thru-Wall Skimmer
- Return Fitting
- Free Shipping
Upgrades + More
Click the Customize This Pool button to upgrade the liner, add a filter, ladder, cover or any other accessory.
Order Times for Above Ground Pools
Above ground pools are too large to be shipped through UPS, Federal Express or the USPS. A trucking company will deliver your pool with an estimated delivery time between 5 and 7 business days. The shipper will contact you within 24 hours of the scheduled delivery to set up an appointment for the delivery of your above ground pool.
Important! An adult must be at the delivery location to receive and sign for an above ground pool and will be required to assist in moving the cartons from the truck at the time of delivery (we recommend at least 2 people to unload cartons from the truck).
Note: Refusal of delivery of an above ground pool will result in a 25% restocking fee and shipping costs.
Building Code Disclaimer
Note: Your local building code may require a permit for installation of an above ground pool and that a barrier is installed around the pool. Before installing, please contact your local building inspector for more information about applicable requirements.
Remember – Shallow Water – No jumping or diving into an above ground pool. The use of a slide is not recommended with an above ground pool. Do not swim under, through or around your entry ladder. Remember to provide a safety briefing for guests visiting and using an above ground pool. Always provide adult supervision for children using your pool.
Note: Your local township may require a pool alarm for an above ground swimming pool. Please contact your local township for more information about applicable requirements.
Round Pool Installation Video
Well pleased with our pool would recommend your services to anyone looking for a pool prices was good saved us money thanks
Gary M, GA
Great site, Even when I needed assistance, i called the number and spoke with a live person right away. He was great help. Just purchased our first pool
Rich S. Kunkletown, PA