12'x54" Saltwater 8000 Round Pool
- Includes skimmer and blue liner. For liner upgrades or accessories click Customize this Pool
- 8" Injection-molded, true curved Synflex, RESIN Top Seats resist bad weather, Saltwater, chlorinated water and constant wear
- Stainless Steel service panel for superior corrosion protection
- 54" High Wall finished with Duratex 2000 anticorrosion paint protects against humidity and chemicals
- Durable RESIN Rails with integrated connecting Resin Plates give the Saltwater 8000 strength, support and style
- Sturdy 6.5" galvanized steel uprights finished with a texturized polyester anti-corrosion coating
- Heavy-duty Resin tracks, over-sized Resin connectors and over-sized fasteners add strength to a pool that will last for summers to come
- Built to withstand the corrosion issues associated with Saltwater
- Can be used with Freshwater or Saltwater and with any sanitizer or sanitizing system, including chlorine
- Wall Color/Design: Pearl/Stella
- Warranty: Manufacturer's 60-year limited warranty. Lifetime warranty on all resin components
- Warranty covers the use of a Salt System
- Installs above ground or semi-inground (installation not included)
- Warranted for semi-inground installation up to halfway (27 inches) in the ground
- Approximate inside (water) dimensions - 12' Diameter
- Approximate outside dimensions (space required) - 13' Diameter
- Approximate Water Capacity - 3,000 Gallons
The Saltwater 8000 redefines the standards of beauty and inner strength. This high tech resin model offers an innovative design that's never been seen in above ground pools before. Each piece of the 8" curved top seats fits precisely into the next with a fully integrated flexible joint. Your expectations are sure to be exceeded by this sleek, leading edge pool that struts its stuff with such utter elegance. Saltwater 8000 has developed advanced coating techniques that will eliminate corrosion of the pool. The pool wall is coated with Duratex 2000 anti-corrosion paint, to protect against humidity and chemicals. The Saltwater 8000 has a unique stainless steel service panel that protects the skimmer and return lines from rust and corrosion. So you get a high-value pool without the high price tag—and a pool that will will have you splashing, for years to come!
Order Times for Above Ground Pools
Above ground pools are too large to be shipped through UPS, Federal Express or the USPS. We ship all pool orders out 24-48 hours after you place your order. Transit time can vary depending on your location but generally takes 4-8 business days to most areas.(AZ,CA,ID,MT,NM,OR,UT,WA,WY will generally take 7-12 business days).
Important! An adult must be at the delivery location to receive and sign for an above ground pool and will be required to assist in moving the cartons from the truck at the time of delivery (we recommend at least 2 people to unload cartons from the truck). For your convenience, Liftgate Service can be added for $39 at checkout. With Liftgate Service, the delivery will come on a special truck with a hydraulic lift. The driver will use the lift to place the pallet on the ground curbside. (The truck driver is not responsible in moving your pallet to your desired location).This will make receiving the shipment much easier, especially if only one person is home to receive it.
Support / Downloads
Review by Brenda on Nov 25, 2017
We love our pool and The Pool Factory, never have any issues. We order everything for the pool from them. Awesome company!!
Review by Alicia D on Nov 24, 2017
pool is beautiful and at a great price
Review by Daniel, Kentucky on Oct 13, 2017
Extremely nice pool. Very well built. This is the first pool I have ever installed and it wasn’t that hard to do. Everybody that has saw the pool says it looks like a very expensive pool.
Review by Bruce, NY on Sep 5, 2017
Bought the saltwater 8000. Great pool, came nicely packaged in winter, installed in march, highly recommend this pool and the pool factory. Glad i was told to check them out. Pool half the price of local pool stores.
Review by Roger M, NC on Aug 8, 2017
I purchased a complete saltwater pool with all the accessories from The Pool Factory. I took a one week vacation from work to install the pool and the installation went fairly easily. Once we started to fill the pool with water, the next day we noticed a wet area outside the pool and started looking for a leak. We found a small leak in the liner right beside of a seam where it was assembled. After sending pictures and a phone call to The Pool Factory we received this response... the manufacture won’t replace the liner unless the actual seam is open and not sealed correctly but I am going to replace it for you at our cost. Needless to say, I am one very happy customer and will be using The Pool Factory for all my future pool needs. Thanks again....