15'x26'x54" Saltwater LX Oval Pool
- 20 Gauge Blue Liner
- Thru-Wall Skimmer & Return Fitting
Click the “CUSTOMIZE THIS POOL” tab below to add a filter, ladder, cover or any other accessory.
$5,171.00Save $1,724.00 (25% OFF)
- Includes skimmer and blue liner. For liner upgrades or accessories click Customize this Pool
- Stainless Steel service panel for superior corrosion protection
- True curved 8" wide injection-molded resin top ledges in a rich Chocolate hue, resist saltwater, chlorinated water and constant wear
- 54" high steel wall coated with a Duratex 2000 anticorrosion paint to prevent corrosion from the saltwater, chemicals and weather elements
- Injection-molded Resin tracks give the Saltwater LX added strength and support
- Elegant 6.5" mocha metallic steel uprights finished with a texturized polyester anti-corrosion coating
- Sleek resin top caps in a rich Chocolate hue adds beauty and style to the Saltwater LX
- Built to withstand the corrosion issues associated with Saltwater
- Can be used with Freshwater or Saltwater and with any sanitizer or sanitizing system, including chlorine
- Wall Color/Design: Sonata
- Oval Yardmore Space Saving System saves much needed yard space.
- Warranty: Manufacturer's 60-year limited warranty. Lifetime warranty on all resin components
- Warranty covers the use of a Salt System
- Installs above ground or semi-inground (installation not included)
- Warrantied for semi-inground installation up to halfway (27 inches) in the ground
- Approximate inside (water) dimensions - 15' X 26' 7"
- Approximate outside dimensions (space required) - 18' 2" X 27' 7"
- Approximate Water Capacity - 9,000 Gallons
The Saltwater LX redefines the standards of beauty and inner strength. This high tech resin model offers an innovative design that's never been seen in above ground pools before. Each piece of the 8" curved top seats fits precisely into the next with a fully integrated flexible joint. Your expectations are sure to be exceeded by this sleek, leading edge pool that struts its stuff with such utter elegance. Saltwater LX has developed advanced coating techniques that will eliminate corrosion of the pool. The pool wall is coated with Duratex 2000 anti-corrosion paint, to protect against humidity and chemicals. The Saltwater LX has a unique stainless steel service panel that protects the skimmer and return lines from rust and corrosion. So you get a high-value pool without the high price tag—and a pool that will will have you splashing, for years to come!
Shipping Times for Swimming Pools
We typically ship all swimming pool orders out in 1-3 business days. Transit time can vary depending on your location (Business days are Monday thru Friday). We only ship to the 48 Contiguous United States. We do not ship to Hawaii and Alaska.
Northeast Region Shipments: 2-7 business days
Southeast Region Shipments: 6-10 business days
Midwest Region Shipments: 5-10 business days
Southwest Region Shipments: 7-10 business days
Rocky Mountain Region Shipments: 10-14 business days
Pacific Region Shipments: 10-14 business days
Due to overwhelming demand, shipments to certain areas in the U.S. may experience additional delays during transit. Swimming pools are shipped with a freight carrier because they are too large to be shipped through UPS, Federal Express, or the USPS. When the shipment arrives at your local terminal, the carrier will call you to make an appointment before making the delivery to your home. Please ensure your phone number is up to date. The trucking company will not call you if your order is shipping to a commercial address (business).
Important Shipping Information
An adult must be present at the delivery location to receive and sign for all swimming pool shipments. Liftgate service is available for $59.00 at checkout. This special service is required for all freight shipments; including swimming pools, decks and heaters. This will make receiving the shipment much easier, especially if only one person is home to receive it. The delivery will come on a special truck with a hydraulic lift. The driver will use the lift to place the pallet on the ground curbside.
When you accept a freight shipment, you will receive a Bill of Lading (BOL). This acts as a receipt. Don’t sign it until you’ve looked over the shipment for any visible damage. Also check to make sure the total number of cartons on the delivery receipt match the total number of cartons you are receiving. If you see any damage, note it on the BOL, take photos, and contact us ASAP. Do not refuse your freight order!
You may be required to meet the freight delivery driver at a designated location near your residence including but not limited to; customer’s residence is located on a dirt road, weight restrictions, or a dead-end road in which the freight driver is unable to proceed.
Support / Downloads
•Ladder or Step
•Pool Cleaning Equipment
Popular Options such as an upgraded liner, Pool Cove, Liner Floor Pad, Pool Covers & Pool Lights can also be added while customizing.