18'x40'x54" Saltwater LX Oval Pool
- Includes skimmer and blue liner. For liner upgrades or accessories click Customize this Pool
- Stainless Steel service panel for superior corrosion protection
- True curved 8" wide injection-molded resin top ledges in a rich Chocolate hue, resist saltwater, chlorinated water and constant wear
- 54" high wall coated with a Duratex 2000 anticorrosion paint to prevent corrosion from the saltwater, chemicals and weather elements
- Injection-molded Resin tracks give the Saltwater LX added strength and support
- Elegant mocha metallic steel uprights finished with a texturized polyester anti-corrosion coating
- Sleek resin top caps in a rich Chocolate hue adds beauty and style to the Saltwater LX
- Built to withstand the corrosion issues associated with Saltwater
- Can be used with Freshwater or Saltwater and with any sanitizer or sanitizing system, including chlorine
- Wall Color/Design: Sonata
- Oval Yardmore Space Saving System saves much needed yard space.
- Warranty: Manufacturer's 60-year limited warranty. Lifetime warranty on all resin components
- Warranty covers the use of a Salt System
- Installs above ground or semi-inground (installation not included)
- Warranted for semi-inground installation up to halfway (27 inches) in the ground
- Approximate inside (water) dimensions - 18' X 40'
- Approximate outside dimensions (space required) - 21' 2" X 41'
- Approximate Water Capacity - 17,000 Gallons
The Saltwater LX redefines the standards of beauty and inner strength. This high tech resin model offers an innovative design that's never been seen in above ground pools before. Each piece of the 8" curved top seats fits precisely into the next with a fully integrated flexible joint. Your expectations are sure to be exceeded by this sleek, leading edge pool that struts its stuff with such utter elegance. Saltwater LX has developed advanced coating techniques that will eliminate corrosion of the pool. The pool wall is coated with Duratex 2000 anti-corrosion paint, to protect against humidity and chemicals. The Saltwater LX has a unique stainless steel service panel that protects the skimmer and return lines from rust and corrosion. So you get a high-value pool without the high price tag—and a pool that will will have you splashing, for years to come!
Order Times for Above Ground Pools
Above ground pools are too large to be shipped through UPS, Federal Express or the USPS. We ship all pool orders out 24-48 hours after you place your order. Transit time can vary depending on your location but generally takes 4-8 business days to most areas.(AZ,CA,ID,MT,ND,NM,NV,OK,OR,SD,UT,WA,WI,WY will generally take 7-12 business days). Business Days are Monday thru Friday. When the shipment arrives at your local terminal, the carrier will call you to make an appointment before making the delivery to your home.
Important! An adult must be at the delivery location to receive and sign for an above ground pool and will be required to move the boxes from the truck at the time of delivery (we recommend at least 2 people to unload cartons from the truck). For your convenience, Liftgate Service can be added for $39 at checkout. With Liftgate Service, the delivery will come on a special truck with a hydraulic lift. The driver will use the lift to place the pallet on the ground curbside. (The truck driver is not responsible in moving your pallet to your desired location). This will make receiving the shipment much easier, especially if only one person is home to receive it.
Support / Downloads
Review by Karen P, TX on Mar 11, 2018 Verified Purchase
As a first time pool owner, I researched pools for months before purchasing the one from The Pool Factory. I am very happy that I can call and ask questions and talk to a real person instead of an automated phone system. Love love love our pool.
Review by Simon, OK on Jan 17, 2018 Verified Purchase
My pool is a perfect product and The Pool Factory is a well oiled machine. When we call with questions we always get well informed answers. No regrets.
Review by Jesse on Dec 21, 2017 Verified Purchase
Bought this pool summer of 2017, I had it installed partially below ground. I was going to install it myself, but found someone to install it for $800; I couldn’t pass this up.
The only issue I had was with the connector elbow between the pump and filter. One call and they overnighted the needed parts.
The price and the customer service were excellent!!
Review by Christa, FL on Dec 4, 2017 Verified Purchase
Price was great. Service has been great. And trust me I called ALOT. Would and have recommended them.
Review by Meg, TX on Nov 13, 2017 Verified Purchase
Great quality at a reasonable price! Very satisfied with the Pool Factory! They gave me immediate assistance when ever I called with any questions. The pool looks gorgeous! The saltwater system is truly wonderful!
•Ladder or Step
•Pool Cleaning Equipment
Popular Options such as an upgraded liner, Pool Cove, Liner Floor Pad, Pool Covers & Pool Lights can also be added while customizing.