Solaxx Saltron Reliant Saltwater Chlorine Generator up to 30,000 Gallons
- Suitable for pools up to 30,000 gallons of water
- Great for semi-inground installation! The Reliant saltwater cell can be installed vertically or horizontally
- Easily plumbs into filter return line (hard plumbing with PVC pipe required for installation)
- Includes standard 3 prong 115v power cord for easy installation
- Technologically Advanced switch-mode power supply provides smooth current to the cell
- Easy Operation-Push button icons with LED indicators
- 8 levels for chlorine production
- Super sized heat sink allows system to work at full capacity in extreme environmental temperatures
- Super Chlor button enables 24 hour operation at full capacity
- Low salt indicator light tells you when to add salt
- Flow and Temperature sensor prolongs cell life and secures safe operation
- Operates smoothly at wide salinity ranges of 2000-6000 ppm
- Constant, continuous current is provided to the cell for maximum efficiency
- Includes Control Box, Flow Switch, and Electrolytic Cell
- Includes 3' power cord with standard 115V plug, 8' cord from power supply to cell
- Use with GFCI approved outlet
- 3 Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
- Made in the U.S.A by Solaxx
The Reliant system produces a pure, elemental form of chlorine by electrolysis of salt added to the pool water. After the salt is converted to chlorine and bacteria has been killed, the chlorine reverts back to salt and this process is ongoing. The salt concentration is very low (less than a human tear) and the water feels soft, silky and sparkling clean! Reliant Salt Water Generators integrate advanced electronic technology with robust cell construction. The power supply features open range connections to adapt to any type of installation, LED icons for ease of use and proprietary circuitry for maximum efficiency. Cell construction includes commercial grade titanium cell plates with extra thick housing able to withstand over 100 psi pressure. No safety or performance detail has been overlooked in any aspect of the Reliant system. The secret of the Reliant Salt Generating can be summed up in one word: simplicity. With the smallest number of switching parts and uncompromising electrical protections, Reliant resists the inevitable power surges and harsh conditions that are part of life with any type of outdoor equipment. Easy to understand and to operate, your Reliant System will provide years of trouble free service so you can enjoy the benefits of your pool without interruption.
So when your time comes to buy or replace your salt sanitation system, ask for the most durable system on earth: Reliant. It is the definition of dependable.
Brand / ManufacturerSolaxx Inc. is committed to providing unique technologies based on our 30 year history in the pool and spa industry. Solaxx offers a range of solutions for automated water treatment and testing which is engineered to be user-friendly and Eco-friendly with minimal installation if any. Solaxx designs and develops user friendly systems at affordable pricing for residential swimming pools. They invent, test & market only products that provide value beyond anything currently available in the market. Ethically, Solaxx strives to maintain truthfulness in our advertising, product claims, warranty procedures & customer relations at all times and under all conditions. Solaxx Pool Products in-house team of engineers design products specifically for residential pools for more than ten years. Product R&D is conducted first with laboratory protocols for product efficacy and then beta tested in residential pools to determine real world performance. No product is introduced until it has passed our internal performance standards, which are among the most stringent in the industry. Solaxx is able to offer the strongest warranties available as a result of our attention to detail. They are continuously examining and improving all parts of their business in order to provide the best possible experience for customers. Genuine quality is reflected in the satisfaction of more than 100,000 customers of Solaxx systems.
Support / Downloads