Solaxx Saltron Retro Saltwater Chlorine Generator SALRET20A
- Retrofits on above ground and inground pools up to 20,000 gallons of water
- Easy installation on new and existing pools - no plumbing required
- Programmable digital timer to adjust chlorine output
- LED indicator lights illuminate for easy salt level reference
- Commercial grade titanium cell plates coated with precious metals
- Reverse polarity keeps cell clean and prevents scaling
- Clear cell housing allows user to easily inspect cell for scaling
- Switch-mode power supply supplies smooth current to cell resulting in longer lifetime
- Critical fault protections with automatic shut-down
- Helps keep a consistent Free Chlorine residual
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Made in the U.S.A by Solaxx
This self-contained purification system utilizes a natural process to generate pure chlorine. The electrolytic process uses a very low concentration of salt (less then a teaspoon per gallon) and generates free chlorine. The chlorine continuously kills bacteria and algae and then reverts back to salt. This indefinite cycle leaves the water feeling silky, soft, refreshing and sparkling clear. Saltron is easy to install, economic, and fully automatic.
Brand / ManufacturerSolaxx Inc. is committed to providing unique technologies based on our 30 year history in the pool and spa industry. Solaxx offers a range of solutions for automated water treatment and testing which is engineered to be user-friendly and Eco-friendly with minimal installation if any.
Support / Downloads
Review by McPaine on Jul 6, 2018
This product when working was great.
Though, my salt level reference Guage never worked.
It was a new saltwater pool, I just Google how many pounds of salt I needed.
So it would be at least good enough for start up.
I never saw any bubbles like the infomercial but, it seemed to cut my adding chlorine so frequently.
I cleaned the salt cell 80/20 split with water, muriatic acid.
It's not working.
So it would be cheaper to buy a brand new one if you replaced power supply and salt cell. It's probably worth the 260.00 a year. I'm just pissed it only worked the one year.
Review by Andrena on Aug 29, 2017 Verified Purchase
This product is fantastic! Once I figured out how long to run (I run mine for about 3 hours a day), I just let it do it's thing. Super easy set-up, minimal maintenance, and I don't have to have my filter running for it to work. Basically you set it and forget it, it's that easy!