Solaxx Saltron Retro XL Saltwater Chlorine Generator SALRET20A-XL
- Retrofits on above ground and inground pools up to 25,000 gallons of water
- Easy installation on new and existing pools - no plumbing required
- Programmable digital timer to adjust chlorine output
- LED indicator lights illuminate for easy salt level reference
- Commercial grade titanium cell plates coated with precious metals
- Reverse polarity keeps cell clean and prevents scaling
- Clear cell housing allows user to easily inspect cell for scaling
- Switch-mode power supply supplies smooth current to cell resulting in longer lifetime
- Critical fault protections with automatic shut-down
- Helps keep a consistent Free Chlorine residual
- Includes 6' power cord with standard 115V plug, 12' cord from power supply to in-pool unit
- Input 115 VAC, 50/60Hz, 1.5 Amps
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Made in the U.S.A by Solaxx
- Not for use with Intex or other soft-sided pools
This self-contained purification system utilizes a natural process to generate pure chlorine. The electrolytic process uses a very low concentration of salt (less then a teaspoon per gallon) and generates free chlorine. The chlorine continuously kills bacteria and algae and then reverts back to salt. This indefinite cycle leaves the water feeling silky, soft, refreshing and sparkling clear. Saltron is easy to install, economic, and fully automatic.
Brand / ManufacturerSolaxx Inc. is committed to providing unique technologies based on our 30 year history in the pool and spa industry. Solaxx offers a range of solutions for automated water treatment and testing which is engineered to be user-friendly and Eco-friendly with minimal installation if any.
Support / Downloads
Review by Kimberly on May 19, 2020 Verified Purchase
It’s indeed crazy 2020 but I’ll begin by telling you about our past experience with this SWG. I purchased this unit in 2017 for an 18k gallon above ground pool. It arrived incredibly fast and set up is a breeze. There’s no need to do any plumbing as it is self-contained and simply hangs over the side of the pool. Our chlorine levels were steady throughout three hot Tennessee summers with no algae to be found. It was fabulous! The old unit was ready for a replacement so we bought the exact same one again. Ruben and the Pool Factory team are a delight and they stand behind their products.