The Daytona introduces textures, colors, angles and even proportions with the introduction of patterns through new printing technology. The Daytona structural parts are treated with a double coating of heat setting polyester that ensures a great look for a long time. The Daytona is a totally different and impressive class of pool. Includes Free Shipping, thru-wall skimmer and blue liner. Liner upgrades & accessories available when customizing.
Easy Shopping Tips - Scroll down this page to choose a pool size. Then, select the "Customize This Pool" button to upgrade the liner, add a filter, ladder, cover or any other accessory.
Prices Starting at
Select a pool size
Then, select the "Customize this pool" button to upgrade the liner, add a filter system, pool ladder, cover or any other accessory
- 7" wide steel top ledges are printed with a walnut wood-grain brushed pattern
- 8" wide bronze colored steel vertical supports provide strength and a unique tapered look with metallic highlights
- All structural parts are treated with a double coating of a heat-setting polyester that ensures a great look for a long time
- 54" high wall finished steel core Is pre-treated with crystalline zinc phosphate to improve resistance to corrosion
- Reinforced Steel Core - anti-corrosion coating of magnesium, copper & aluminum increases rust protection by 72%
- Beautiful Printed Patterns - Liquid Inks & Embossing Powders - very detailed and provides a finished look
- Chocolate Brown Polypropylene connecting parts are corrosion proof
- Oval Yardmore space-saving system saves much needed yard space and looks more attractive
- Optional LED lighting strips hidden behind the upright covers to enhance your backyard experience
- 20 gauge blue liner included with pool price with the option to upgrade by clicking the Customize tab
- Widemouth thru-wall skimmer and water return fitting included
- Wall Color/Design: Beige
- Warranty: Manufacturer's 60-year limited warranty
- Installs above ground or semi-inground (installation not included)
- Warrantied for semi-inground installation up to halfway (27 inches) in the ground
- Pool Safety - The Daytona Pool is only designed for swimming and wading. This pool is not designed for diving or jumping, dangerous and permanent injury can result. Always provide adult supervision, use caution, common sense and good judgment when enjoying any water activity. Click here to view and read the manufacturer's safety information.
Influenced by contemporary trends reflective of today's new urban spaces, the Daytona is sure to satisfy the expectations of those looking for something different. The Daytona is a totally different and impressive class of pool.
Strength and Value
The Daytona introduces textures, colors, angles and even proportions with the introduction of wood patterns through new printing technology. This technology has never been seen before on above ground pools. The Daytona's structural parts are treated with a double coating of heat setting polyester that ensures a great look for a long time. The top seats are printed with a Walnut pattern and offers a Bronzed steel look with Metallic Highlights. It's reinforced steel core with anti-corrosion coating of Magnesium, Copper & Aluminum increases rust protection by 72%. Combined with the wall's graphic, the Daytona achieves an unparalleled level of quality.
Sleek Oval DesignDaytona
The Daytona oval features a Yardmore space saving support system that incorporates superior strength and an attractive overall experience. This oval system is supported with heavy steel beams and straps that run underneath the pool, eliminating the need for poles or braces protruding at each side of the pool. This sleek oval design allows more pool size while occupying less space, giving a clean and uncluttered presence.
Shipping Times for Swimming Pools
We typically ship all swimming pool orders out in 1-3 business days. Transit time can vary depending on your location (Business days are Monday thru Friday). We only ship to the 48 Contiguous United States. We do not ship to Hawaii and Alaska.
Northeast Region Shipments: 2-5 business days
Southeast Region Shipments: 3-10 business days
Midwest Region Shipments: 5-10 business days
Southwest Region Shipments: 7-10 business days
Rocky Mountain Region Shipments: 10-14 business days
Pacific Region Shipments: 10-14 business days
Due to overwhelming demand, shipments to certain areas in the U.S. may experience additional delays during transit. Swimming pools are shipped with a freight carrier because they are too large to be shipped through UPS, Federal Express, or the USPS. When the shipment arrives at your local terminal, the carrier will call you to make an appointment before making the delivery to your home. Please ensure your phone number is up to date. The trucking company will not call you if your order is shipping to a commercial address (business).
Important Shipping Information
An adult must be present at the delivery location to receive and sign for all swimming pool shipments. Liftgate service is available for $59.00 at checkout. This special service is required for all freight shipments; including swimming pools, decks and heaters. This will make receiving the shipment much easier, especially if only one person is home to receive it. The delivery will come on a special truck with a hydraulic lift. The driver will use the lift to place the pallet on the ground curbside.
When you accept a freight shipment, you will receive a Bill of Lading (BOL). This acts as a receipt. Don’t sign it until you’ve looked over the shipment for any visible damage. Also check to make sure the total number of cartons on the delivery receipt match the total number of cartons you are receiving. If you see any damage, note it on the BOL, take photos, and contact us ASAP. Do not refuse your freight order!
You may be required to meet the freight delivery driver at a designated location near your residence including but not limited to; customer’s residence is located on a dirt road, weight restrictions, or a dead-end road in which the freight driver is unable to proceed.
Support / Downloads
Learn how to customize your above ground pool package and the differences between all of your options.
We polled our customers and our sales team about the best and most important Above Ground Pool Accessories this past year, and the results are in! You can view our Top 5 Swimming Pool Accessories of 2022 in the article below.
The Pool Factory is happy to announce its new partnerships with Affirm Monthly Payments and LightStream to provide customers with different options for financing an above ground pool purchase!
The Frog Pool Tender Water Care System utilizes the proven technology of Frog Minerals that allows pool owners to dramatically reduce chlorine usage by up to 50% with the help of natural minerals.