Winterizing Closing Kit for Chlorinated or Saltwater Pools up to 25,000 Gallons
- Winterizing Kit for all swimming pools up to 25,000 gallons
- Ideal for Chlorinated & Saltwater pools
- A winterizing powder conditioning agent is used to winterize your pool over the winter months.
- Sequestering Agent is specially formulated to prevent stains caused by mineral deposits, such as iron or copper, in your pool water over the winter months
- Winter Oxy Plus uses the power of available oxygen to eliminate contaminants, organic waste, chlorine odor, and prevent algae, during the winter months
- Multiple kits can be used for larger pools
- 2lbs. Sequestering Agent
- 2lbs. Winter Oxy Plus
This Winter Closing Kit contains everything you need to close your pool this fall. Designed to treat pools up to 25,000 gallons. It will condition the pool water and prevent algae growth throughout freezing winter months to ensure a sparkling clean pool. It is designed to care for your pool over the winter months when your pump and filter are not running to help ensure a trouble-free Spring opening.
Support / Downloads
Review by Sam k. on Jun 5, 2019
This Product is amazing! I winterized my new Saltwater 8000 Pool back in September with the salt water winterizing kit, just opened my pool on June 3rd and the water was sparkling. Took a sample of pool water to my local pool company to get it tested, i was expecting to hear the usual run down of all the chemicals needed to get the water balanced, to my shock and the tech doing the test.. Everything was perfect! First time in my life I didn't have to spend any money opening my pool. Highly recommend this kit.
Review by Dave W. New Jersey on May 19, 2019 Verified Purchase
Have ordered several times using the Pool Factory. Extremely satisfied so far. Purchased the Salt Water Winterizing Kit last September, followed the instructions along with the help of one of the agents online and just pulled the cover off May 18th '19 and the water looks crystal clear. Couldn't be happier, the kit must have done it's job. The salt level was just shy of what it should be, so made adjustments to that, checked the other levels, PH, Alkalinity and so on and they were spot on, NO adjustments were necessary. Also ordered a new 1 HP Hayward pump and it too is working perfectly. Pool Factory has so much to choose from and everything you could possibly need for your home pool. Thanks to all.
Review by Tammy C. on May 17, 2019 Verified Purchase
The start-up kit and the closing kit are amazing. We've used 3 years in a row. Take the cover off and the pool water is crystal clear except for some debri. Worth the money even when you pay for shipping! Bought our pool from here too and LOVE IT!