10'x16'x52" Hampton Oval Pool
- Includes skimmer and blue liner. For liner upgrades or accessories click Customize this Pool
- Huge 9" wide resin top ledges, resists bad weather, chlorinated water and constant wear
- Durable 6" steel upright columns and resin foot collars enhance its strength and support
- Upright columns are galvanized and finished with a liquid resin coating for years of lasting beauty and quality
- 52" high steel wall treated with a "Krystal Kote" sealant to protect from the harsh weather elements and chlorinated chemicals
- Oval narrow buttress space saving support system saves much needed yard space
- Wall Color/Design: Khaki/Maya
- Warranty: Manufacturer's 30-year limited warranty.
- Made in Canada
- Installs above ground or semi-inground (installation not included).
- Approximate inside (water) dimensions - 10'X15'6"
- Approximate outside dimensions (space required) - 11'6"X16'6"
- Approximate Water Capacity - 3,700 Gallons
The Hampton features 9" wide resin top ledges and unique interlocking resin caps to enhance its strength and beauty. Plus the durable 6" uprights and hardware free resin foot collars combine superior design elements to ensure a stronger pool with excellent stability.
Lasting Style and Value
The Hampton adds timeless beauty to your backyard. The graceful, classic Maya Wall adds a sophisticated touch. Color coordinated mist upright columns and 9" wide resin top ledges blend with nearly any landscape to provide a natural comforting scene. The Hampton offers a 30 year manufacturer's limited warranty.
Sleek Oval Design
The Hampton oval offers a Narrow Buttress Support system that incorporates superior strength and an attractive overall appearance. This oval system is supported with heavy steel beams and straps that run underneath the pool, eliminating the need for pools or braces protruding at each side of the pool. This sleek oval design allows more pool size while occupying less space, giving a clean and uncluttered presence.
Order Times for Above Ground Pools
Above ground pools are too large to be shipped through UPS, Federal Express or the USPS. We ship all pool orders out 24-48 hours after you place your order. Transit time can vary depending on your location but generally takes 4-8 business days. When the shipment arrives at your local terminal, the carrier will call you to make an appointment before making the delivery to your home.
Important! An adult must be at the delivery location to receive and sign for an above ground pool and will be required to assist in moving the cartons from the truck at the time of delivery (we recommend at least 2 people to unload cartons from the truck). For your convenience, Liftgate Service can be added for $39 at checkout. With Liftgate Service, the delivery will come on a special truck with a hydraulic lift. The driver will use the lift to place the pallet on the ground curbside. (The truck driver is not responsible in moving your pallet to your desired location).This will make receiving the shipment much easier, especially if only one person is home to receive it.
Support / Downloads
Review by Colleen, FL on Aug 21, 2017
Very affordable, great quality, fast service. Not one complaint by this customer
Review by Charles S, OK on Jun 27, 2017
Everything went well getting it assembled, it looks good and for the price that I got on the pool, I feel that I may have took advantage of you. All in all, I am very happy with my pool and have told friends were I got it. I will refer Pool Factory to anyone that is looking at buying a pool.
Review by Sharyn, NJ on May 18, 2017
Just installed my pool today, it’s beautiful! Can’t wait to swim. Everyone at the pool factory are so nice and helpful. Delivery was a breeze! I would recommend this company to everyone!!
Review by Bill H, TX on Feb 26, 2017
Thrilled ! Pool was installed by pro’s on Thursday 2/23/17. Great looking pool. Very glad I did not try to install myself. That small pool has more steel in it than some in ground pools. VERY satisfied with the complete package we purchased from you guys. We will be available for references if you need us. Also very satisfied with the support given us when we called. We really got to talk to a human ! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK !
Review by Imma G, Brooklyn NY on Feb 26, 2017
The staff at Pool factory was great, we enjoy our pool very much, we managed to create a suburban feeling in an urban setting.. Thanks for all your help, and guidance !