12'x27'x52" Hampton Oval Pool
- 20 Gauge Blue Liner
- Thru-Wall Skimmer & Return Fitting
$2,803.00Save $1,792.00 (39% OFF)
- Includes skimmer and blue liner. For liner upgrades or accessories click Customize this Pool
- Huge 9" wide resin top ledges, resists bad weather, chlorinated water and constant wear
- Durable 6" coated steel upright columns and resin foot collars enhance its strength and support
- Heavy-duty coated steel top and bottom tracks
- 52" high steel wall treated with a "Krystal Kote" sealant to protect from the harsh weather elements and chlorinated chemicals
- Oval narrow buttress space saving support system saves much needed yard space
- Wall Color/Design: Khaki/Maya
- Warranty: Manufacturer's 30-year limited warranty.
- Made in Canada
- Installs above ground or semi-inground (installation not included).
- Warrantied for semi-inground installation up to halfway (26 inches) in the ground
- Approximate inside (water) dimensions - 12'X26'8"
- Approximate outside dimensions (space required) - 13'6"X27'6"
- Approximate Water Capacity - 7,500 Gallons
The Hampton features 9" wide resin top ledges and unique interlocking resin caps to enhance its strength and beauty. Plus the durable 6" uprights and hardware free resin foot collars combine superior design elements to ensure a stronger pool with excellent stability.
Lasting Style and Value
The Hampton adds timeless beauty to your backyard. The graceful, classic Maya Wall adds a sophisticated touch. Color coordinated mist upright columns and 9" wide resin top ledges blend with nearly any landscape to provide a natural comforting scene. The Hampton offers a 30 year manufacturer's limited warranty.
Sleek Oval Design
The Hampton oval offers a Narrow Buttress Support system that incorporates superior strength and an attractive overall appearance. This oval system is supported with heavy steel beams and straps that run underneath the pool, eliminating the need for pools or braces protruding at each side of the pool. This sleek oval design allows more pool size while occupying less space, giving a clean and uncluttered presence.
Order Times for Above Ground Pools
Above ground pools are too large to be shipped through UPS, Federal Express or the USPS. We ship all pool orders out 24-48 hours after you place your order. Transit time can vary depending on your location but generally takes 4-8 business days to most areas.(AZ,CA,ID,MT,ND,NM,NV,OK,OR,SD,UT,WA,WI,WY will generally take 7-12 business days). Business Days are Monday thru Friday. When the shipment arrives at your local terminal, the carrier will call you to make an appointment before making the delivery to your home.
Important! An adult must be at the delivery location to receive and sign for an above ground pool and will be required to move the boxes from the truck at the time of delivery (we recommend at least 2 people to unload cartons from the truck). For your convenience, Liftgate Service can be added for $39 at checkout. With Liftgate Service, the delivery will come on a special truck with a hydraulic lift. The driver will use the lift to place the pallet on the ground curbside. (The truck driver is not responsible in moving your pallet to your desired location). This will make receiving the shipment much easier, especially if only one person is home to receive it.
Support / Downloads
Review by Arthur, NY on Dec 11, 2019
I love my Hampton pool! It was easy to install and I love the semi inground capability. The Pool Factory was great in helping me choose the correct accessories, very satisfied with the customer service and the overall purchase!
Review by Lorraine L. MA on Jul 29, 2019 Verified Purchase
Exactly what we wanted and expected. Delivery was quick and professional. Excellent installation instructions. No missing pieces. We couldn't be happier!! Thank you!
Review by Lucy V. NY on Dec 5, 2018 Verified Purchase
Very pleased with the pool factory. Delivery was quicker then expected. Pleased with the pool this past summer. Sturdy and nice looking.
Review by Steven, FL on Jul 11, 2018 Verified Purchase
only difficult part of this whole process was trying to decide and which pool to purchase. Our previous pool was destroyed by Hurricane Irma, After the decision was made its was ordered online and was delivered as described, we had a local contractor install it, its is the jewel of our backyard, and my grandkids cant stay out of it. Very pleased with our decision to do business with the Pool Factory, and will do so in the future. Thank you!
Review by Greg on May 21, 2018 Verified Purchase
Installed last September, made it through winter just fine. Opened it over the weekend, and the water was crystal clear. Hopefully we’ll get a lot of use of this pool this summer.