14'x20'x52" Hampton Oval Pool
- 20 Gauge Blue Liner
- Thru-Wall Skimmer & Return Fitting
Click the “CUSTOMIZE THIS POOL” tab below to add a filter, ladder, cover or any other accessory.
$4,208.00Save $1,187.00 (22% OFF)
- Includes skimmer and blue liner. For liner upgrades or accessories click Customize this Pool
- Huge 9" wide resin top ledges, resists bad weather, chlorinated water and constant wear
- Durable 6" coated steel upright columns and resin foot collars enhance its strength and support
- Heavy-duty coated steel top and bottom tracks
- 52" high steel wall treated with a "Krystal Kote" sealant to protect from the harsh weather elements and chlorinated chemicals
- Oval narrow buttress space saving support system saves much needed yard space
- Wall Color/Design: Khaki/Maya
- Warranty: Manufacturer's 30-year limited warranty.
- Made in Canada
- Installs above ground or semi-inground (installation not included).
- Warrantied for semi-inground installation up to halfway (26 inches) in the ground
- Approximate inside (water) dimensions - 14' X 19' 8"'
- Approximate outside dimensions (space required) - 15' 6" X 20' 10"
- Approximate Water Capacity - 6,500 Gallons
The Hampton features 9" wide resin top ledges and unique interlocking resin caps to enhance its strength and beauty. Plus the durable 6" uprights and hardware free resin foot collars combine superior design elements to ensure a stronger pool with excellent stability.
Lasting Style and Value
The Hampton adds timeless beauty to your backyard. The graceful, classic Maya Wall adds a sophisticated touch. Color coordinated mist upright columns and 9" wide resin top ledges blend with nearly any landscape to provide a natural comforting scene. The Hampton offers a 30 year manufacturer's limited warranty.
Sleek Oval Design
The Hampton oval offers a Narrow Buttress Support system that incorporates superior strength and an attractive overall appearance. This oval system is supported with heavy steel beams and straps that run underneath the pool, eliminating the need for pools or braces protruding at each side of the pool. This sleek oval design allows more pool size while occupying less space, giving a clean and uncluttered presence.
Shipping Times for Swimming Pools
We typically ship all swimming pool orders out in 1-3 business days. Transit time can vary depending on your location (Business days are Monday thru Friday). We only ship to the 48 Contiguous United States. We do not ship to Hawaii and Alaska.
Northeast Region Shipments: 2-7 business days
Southeast Region Shipments: 6-10 business days
Midwest Region Shipments: 5-10 business days
Southwest Region Shipments: 7-10 business days
Rocky Mountain Region Shipments: 10-14 business days
Pacific Region Shipments: 10-14 business days
Due to overwhelming demand, shipments to certain areas in the U.S. may experience additional delays during transit. Swimming pools are shipped with a freight carrier because they are too large to be shipped through UPS, Federal Express, or the USPS. When the shipment arrives at your local terminal, the carrier will call you to make an appointment before making the delivery to your home. Please ensure your phone number is up to date. The trucking company will not call you if your order is shipping to a commercial address (business).
Important Shipping Information
An adult must be present at the delivery location to receive and sign for all swimming pool shipments. Liftgate service is available for $59.00 at checkout. This special service is required for all freight shipments; including swimming pools, decks and heaters. This will make receiving the shipment much easier, especially if only one person is home to receive it. The delivery will come on a special truck with a hydraulic lift. The driver will use the lift to place the pallet on the ground curbside.
When you accept a freight shipment, you will receive a Bill of Lading (BOL). This acts as a receipt. Don’t sign it until you’ve looked over the shipment for any visible damage. Also check to make sure the total number of cartons on the delivery receipt match the total number of cartons you are receiving. If you see any damage, note it on the BOL, take photos, and contact us ASAP. Do not refuse your freight order!
You may be required to meet the freight delivery driver at a designated location near your residence including but not limited to; customer’s residence is located on a dirt road, weight restrictions, or a dead-end road in which the freight driver is unable to proceed.
Support / Downloads