Platinum Filtra Balls for Sand Filters 700g
- Replaces sand in pool sand filters
- 700g (1.5lb box) is equal to 50lbs of filter/silica sand
- Best filtration media on the market
- Filtra Balls are 10 times more efficient than sand, with a filtration rate of 3 microns
- 90% fewer backwashes, which means less water is wasted and energy cost savings
- Significantly lighter than sand, easier to handle
- No more sand in the pool
- Higher flow rate than sand
- Long product life - 100% polyethylene
- Reusable, Non-toxic and Eco-friendly
- Can be used with Saltwater Chlorine Generators and all Pool Frog Products
- Not compatible with the use of flocculant, clarifiers, phosphate & metal removers or Baquacil
- Click here to view the correct amount of boxes to use for your filtration system How Many Boxes of Filtra Balls To Use With Your Sand Filter System
Hayward S166 T 16" Sand Filter System2 BoxesHayward S180 T 18" Sand Filter System3 BoxesHayward S210 T 20" Sand Filter System4 BoxesHayward S230 T 23" Sand Filter System5 BoxesPentair SD40 Sand Filter3 BoxesAquaPro 19" Sand Filter System3 BoxesAquaPro 24" Sand Filter System6 BoxesHydrotools 16" Sand Filter System2 BoxesHydrotools 19" Sand Filter System3 BoxesHydrotools 22" Sand Filter System6 BoxesHydrotools 24" Sand Filter System6 Boxes
Platinum Filtra Balls are a light weight filter media that can replace the silica sand inside of your sand filter system. They are reusable, eco-friendly and made from 100% polyethylene. These tiny balls will last for years while filtering particles down to 3 microns. No need to haul head heavy bags of sand with this light weight alternative filter media.
Brand / ManufacturerThe company manufactures, markets and distributes above ground and in-ground swimming pool cleaning equipment, accessories, part/fittings, and game/leisure accessories. Their products are sold to pool and spa retailers, builders, distributors, and mass merchandisers in 23 countries around the world including the U.S., Canada and Europe. Champlain Plastics provides innovative, high quality, value-priced pool and spa accessories to distributors, retailers and their customers.
Support / Downloads
You can clean Filtra Balls at any time using this recommended procedure:
1. Remove the Filtra Balls from the filter tank.
2. Place the Filtra Balls into a large bucket or container.
3. Add water and a cartridge cleaning solution (follow directions on the bottle regarding the amount required and the duration of the soaking)
4. Blot the balls to remove excess water and let them dry in the sun.