24'x54" Preference Round Pool
- Includes skimmer and blue liner. For liner upgrades or accessories click Customize this Pool
- Top seats (7" width, 11 1/2" height) are printed with a brushed pattern - Vertical supports offer a grey steel look with metallic highlights
- All structural parts are treated with a double coating of a heat-setting polyester that ensures a great look for a long time
- 54" high wall finished steel core Is pretreated with Crystalline zinc phosphate to improve resistance to corrosion
- Reinforced Steel Core - Anti-Corrosion coating of magnesium, copper & aluminum increases rust protection by 72%
- Beautiful printed patterns - liquid inks & embossing powders - very detailed and provides a finished look
- Polypropylene connecting parts offer a chocolate grey color
- Optional LED lighting strips hidden behind the upright covers to enhance your backyard experience. To add the LED Lighting strips, view the Starter Kit here
- Wall Color/Design: Grey
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Warranty: Manufacturer's 60-year limited warranty
- Installs above ground or semi-inground (installation not included)
- Warranted for semi-inground installation up to halfway (27 inches) in the ground
- Approximate inside (water) dimensions - 24' Diameter
- Approximate outside dimensions (space required) - 25' Diameter
- Approximate Water Capacity - 13,500 Gallons
Influenced by contemporary trends reflective of today's new urban spaces, Preference is sure to satisfy the expectations of those looking for something different. The Preference is a totally different and impressive class of pool.
Strength and Value
The Preference introduces textures, colors, angles and even proportions with the introduction of patterns through new printing technology. The Preference structural parts are treated with a double coating of heat setting polyester that ensures a great look for a long time. The top seats are printed with a pattern and offers a grey steel look with Metallic Highlights. It's reinforced steel core with anti-corrosion coating of Magnesium, Copper & Aluminum increases rust protection by 72%. Combined with the wall's graphic, Preference achieves an unparalleled level of quality.
Order Times for Above Ground Pools
Above ground pools are too large to be shipped through UPS, Federal Express or the USPS. We ship all pool orders out 24-48 hours after you place your order. Transit time can vary depending on your location but generally takes 4-8 business days to most areas.(AZ,CA,ID,MT,ND,NM,NV,OK,OR,SD,UT,WA,WI,WY will generally take 7-12 business days). Business Days are Monday thru Friday. When the shipment arrives at your local terminal, the carrier will call you to make an appointment before making the delivery to your home.
Important! An adult must be at the delivery location to receive and sign for an above ground pool and will be required to move the boxes from the truck at the time of delivery (we recommend at least 2 people to unload cartons from the truck). For your convenience, Liftgate Service can be added for $39 at checkout. With Liftgate Service, the delivery will come on a special truck with a hydraulic lift. The driver will use the lift to place the pallet on the ground curbside. (The truck driver is not responsible in moving your pallet to your desired location). This will make receiving the shipment much easier, especially if only one person is home to receive it.
Support / Downloads
Be the first person to review this item!Write a review