Solaxx SafeDip Digital Chemistry Tester for Pools and Spas MET20A
- Large digital LCD display
- Easy push - buttons
- No color matching
- Measures pH, FC (free chlorine), Salt, TDS, ORP, Temp
- Commercial grade sensor technology
- AAA battery makes for easy replacement compared to other digital readers (batteries not included)
- LED indicator light illuminates if pool is safe to swim
- pH probe-replaceable in seconds
- Extremely user friendly
- Built-in sample cup allows user to retrieve water sample and take readings away from the pool
- One point calibration is quick and easy to do
- Water - resistant housing
- Probe protector keeps electrodes safe and even has a storage area while taking readings
- Memory function automatically stores the previous measurement for easy comparison
- Can be used on many types of water including pools, spas, and ponds
- 90 Day Manufacturer's Warranty
California residents see prop65 warnings
The SafeDip is a digital chemistry reader designed to make measuring pool parameters easy. The Safedip doesn't require any test strips to work. Simply collect the water sample from the pool or spa using the onboard cup and press the Start button to take your measurement. It's smart, simple, and gives you results in seconds.
Until now, other products which claimed to be similar really didn't give the user the ability to measure so many parameters which such accuracy. The SafeDip doesn't require any test strips to work. Simply collect the water sample from the pool or spa using the on-board cup and press the Start button to take your measurement. It's smart, simple, and gives you results in seconds.
Solaxx Inc. is committed to providing unique technologies based on our 30 year history in the pool and spa industry. Solaxx offers a range of solutions for automated water treatment and testing which is engineered to be user-friendly and Eco-friendly with minimal installation if any.